Crazy In Love

**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only daughter of Matty and Sums Taylor. Under the watchful eyes of her five big brothers and her very over protective father, Izzy's life is turned upside down in the blink of an eye. She's finally moved on from her crush on her brothers friend Declan, with her boyfriend Luke. When she least expects it, her heart gets torn in two when the one she thought was out of her life, returns. She's torn between the one she wants (Declan), and the one she has (Luke), what happens as her world's collide , will she get what she wants, or will she end up with only regret. There will be lots of tears, broken hearts, lots of laughs and a whole lot of love as she experiences the ups and downs of being the only girl in a world where she's surrounded by boys. There will be some more bumps and more shocks along the way...with the whole big crazy Taylor family and friends ... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY! 

Cast list for my characters

Izzy, Lucy Hale

Declan, Alex Pettyfer

Luke, Nicholas Hoult

Brax, Brenton Thwaites

Lexi, Indiana Evans

Jace, Zac Efron

Aidan, Tyler Posey

Cade, Dylan O'Brien

Nick, Robbie Amell

Tyler, Ryan Guzman

Cam, Christopher Scott

Tahni, Selena Gomez

Callie, Bella Thorn

Annabelle, Demi Lovato

Cooper, Liam Hemsworth

Jazzie, Phoebe Tonkin

**********

Have I missed anyone on that list? I hope you enjoy reading this new story.

Heather xxx