Something In The Way

2nd May     (7 weeks and 5 days)

Izzy's POV

"Babe, I'm pretty sure one of them knows by now." Dec said as he rubbed my back, Im currently on my hands and knees and my head is half in the toilet bowl, which is all I've been doing today. Most days it hasn't been too bad, maybe a couple here or there, but not this constant, it's been that violent that I have absolutely no energy left at all, not even when I threw up due to emotional stress was it ever this bad. To make things worse, today the family is having a small get together for Callie's birthday.

"I can try, I've managed this far without them thinking something is up." I groaned as grabbed the wet face washer out of his hand and wiped over my mouth, and rinsed away that horrible taste, then sat my ass on the cool tiled floor.

"I don't think so Babe, you can't see what I can." he said as he moved to position himself behind me, his arms wrapped around me and he pulled me in gently so I was closer to him.

"And what is that?" I asked, I looked down at my belly, I had a pair of my trackies on and one of Dec's shirts, it just looks like I'm having a lazy day to me.

"I know you're not meant to show yet, but Baby, for someone that was near anorexic looking a couple weeks ago, it's noticeable, you're looking much fuller, if that's even a way to describe it and you have that glow about you as well, I'm loving this new Bell, she's even sexier in my eyes and it's a complete turn on, feeling these curves under my hands and having it wrapped around me, there's something to grip when I fuck you hard and fast." he chuckled, I watched his hands as he massaged parts of my body that have changed a lot, that I have even noticed, my hips and definitely my boobs. Dec then placed his hands on the hem of his shirt and lifted it slowly, then pulled my trackies down to my pubic bone, his hand slowly gliding over the surface where our baby rests inside me.

"See that tiny little bump there, it's popping out enough now for me to see that there's a baby on board, this baby wants everyone to know it's coming, others might not see it, but I sure can." he chuckled, I leaned into his chest and just enjoyed the feel of him rubbing over my skin like that, I can even see his hands raise up and down just a tad as he moved his hands.

"Babies on board." I laughed, as soon as I said that he stopped moving, I know he's been stressing out about the chances of more than one baby. I have had that same dream over and over, it's driving me crazy, I just can't seem to get it out of my head, maybe it's Callie that's having the twins, not that I would mind, one is enough for now though.

"Come on Babe, you can't joke like that, I'm freaking out as it is." he whined, I laughed, he's just so easy to stir up about it, it annoys him every time I do it.

"Fine, I'm gonna have a shower and freshen up, do you know what time Jace and Brax are getting here?" I asked him as he helped me stand and he stripped me out of my clothes after turning the water on for me.

"All I know is that lunch is at one, it's now almost twelve, so you have some time to get yourself all sorted." he gave me a smile and gently pushed me under the stready stream of the warm water, that feels good already. Maybe we should have told them when we found out, I have a feeling I won't be able to hide this pregnancy much longer, hopefully we can hang out another couple of days, our ultrasound is on three days. I can't be that hard can it?

"Izzy, are you in there?" Annabelle knocked on the door lightly, I had just finished doing my hair, I had put on a nice dress, a flowy one that I always wear, that should do the trick.