Baby Don't Cry

Baby Don't Cry

20th March

Izzy's POV

I was trying to work out what the hell Dad and Dec were whispering about, they have been doing that an awful lot this week, but now it's really starting to bug me. Ever since that day they disappeared for those few hours, they have been stuck together like glue, so much for Dec being scared of Dad, and Dad trying to scare the living hell out of Dec. I was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast, the two of them standing near the fridge, I just could not for the life of me decifer what the hell is going on.

I pushed my bowl away and placed my elbow on the table and rested my head in the palm of my hand,  my frown deepening as I watch Declan walk away and Dad carry on like nothing strange is happening. My eyes followed Dad's every movement, I've had enough of this shit, I'm going to ask him what the deal is, because if it's about that damn stalker and they are keeping shit from me, all hell's gonna break loose.

"What's going on Dad?" I asked him, he stopped what he was doing and looked at me, then smiled, completely ignoring my question.

"Declan will tell you shortly." that as all he said before he grabbed his keys and walked out the front door, I was left there confused, shouldn't Dec be going with him? Nicky had already left as he was meeting up with Lani to work on some project thingy that sounds terribly boring, Mum had another early shift and I haven't seen either Cade or Aidan for a couple of days. 

"Are you going to wear that or do you want change?" Dec asked as he walked back into the diningroom, he was wearing a pair of jeans and a nice shirt, I frowned, why isn't he going to work?

"Where are you going?" I asked as I eyed him carefully, those jeans do make his ass look so yummy, and I love seeing him wear those shirts where his biceps pop out from below the sleeves.

"We have an appointment and then I'm taking you away for the weekend, so you better hurry up if you want to come because we need to be there in an hour." I just froze as I sat there looking at him, was he serious, we are going away from here, then I frowned, what does he mean by appointment?

"Are you going to tell me what the appointment is for?" I asked as I stood up, there's no way I'm going to school when my sexy ass boyfriend wants to take me away for the weekend. He gave me a small smile and held his hand out for me to grab, which I did and he walked us up to our room, I looked on the bed and he had already packed a bag each for us, wow, I wasn't expecting this at all.

"Sit down Baby." oh god, just the way his voice came out is scaring me to death, I sat down on the edge of our bed and he squatted down in front of me, his hands resting on my knees. Whatever the hell he's about to say must be difficult to say as he took a few deep breaths and had squeezed his eyes shut a few times.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I panicked after he took too long to say what ever it was, or I'm just impatient, I don't know, I just want to know.

"Your Dad took me to see Dr. Watson last week and I had a whole heap of tests done to see if there was any chance of getting you pregnant one day." he looked at me like holding that information from me almost killed him, my heart was beating so fast right now, they really went and did that?

"Really?" my voice barely a whisper, he nodded and he lifted his hand to my cheek to wipe the tear away, I leaned forward and touched my lips to his softly.

"Yep, today I find out the results, I feel really bad for not telling, and doing it behind your back, but I didn't want you to get your hopes up if it couldn't happen for us." I smiled and pressed my lips to his again, his eyes widened slightly as he looked at me in shock.