Soul Mistake

Soul Mistake

15th February

Izzy's POV

I just ran out of there, I sat down on the brick fence that bordered our front yard, I'm getting sick and tired of all this shit. Last night was the best sleep I've had in ages, being wrapped up in Dec's arms was like absolute heaven, after I heard him whisper 'I love you Bell', that was it, those three little words, I wanted him. I was planning on dumping Luke as soon as I saw him today, I kinda had it all planned in my head to break it to him gently, until that little show at the fucking kitchen table.

I can't believe he had the nerve to show me that photo, better yet, how the fuck did he get a photo of Dec pulling his boxers on with that blonde bitch, who was naked on a bed in the first place? I don't know why I snapped at him like that. I didn't care that he had done that, last night changed everything for me, the only thing and only person I want to hold me like that is Dec, it just hurt like hell to see him like that in a photo.

I was so deep in my thoughts and blurred by my stupid tears, I didn't see Luke until he was standing in front of me, he's looking a little pissed off, he has himself to blame for that. He was so rude in there and I felt like bitch slapping him, he had no right to shout at Dec like that, he's becoming someone that I do not wish to even talk too. The anger outbursts are happening more frequently and I'm fucking sick of it, it's time to put this asshole in his place.

"Can we go back to your place?" I asked as I stood up, I saw Nicky and Aidan come outside and I could see in their eyes that they wanted to say something, but before I had a chance, Luke wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me too his car.

"Sure can Baby." I could tell he was smirking, I was about to jump into his car when I shouted out to Nicky.

"I won't be coming back-" I was cut off by Luke's lips, the taste of him almost made me vomit, I can't believe I used to like kissing him, where's a fucking bucket? Yuck!

"Get in the car." he said with gritted teeth, he didn't even give me a chance to finish telling Nicky that I would be back soon, how fucking inconsiderate. I jumped in, I could see him running around and before I had a chance to put my seat belt on, he had sped off like a mad man.

"Slow down you fucking idiot." I snapped, gosh, we are in a populated area, there's kids playing around, no wonder Dad makes someone come with me at all times in cars, they drive like maniacs otherwise.

"My car, my rules, so suck it up princess." he can be such an asshole sometimes, fuck, now I just need to find the right words to break up with him, and hopefully his Dad is home, just in case he doesn't like what I'm about to say.

"Come on, we can go up to my room and watch some movies." Luke smiled, is this guy bi polar or what? Now to find the right time to dump his pyscho ass, maybe not when he's angry, he has been getting quite aggressive. He  quickly jumped out of the car and ran to my door, this time gently grabbing my arms and pulling me up to the house, gosh what's the fucking rush? 

"I'll be back Baby, make yourself at home." Luke grinned and ran off up to his room, I looked around and spotted his Dad in the kitchen, I smiled, thank fuck for that, Luke's not gonna like what I'll be saying, I need someone around. 

"I wasn't expecting you back so soon, you didn't have to sneak out this morning." he chuckled as he cut up some vegies and gave me a smile, I frowned and looked at him, I was going to ask him what he meant by that until he continued.