Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl

16th February

Declan's POV

I could so get used to waking up like this, curled up behind Bell, our legs entwined together, my arm around her waist holding her close to me and tight. I yawned and lightly kissed the base of her neck before I snuggled in even closer, I could stay like this all day. A knock at the door just ruined that plan, I looked over to my girl to make sure she wasn't disturbed, then carefully climbed out and opened the door.

"The both of you can spend the day at home, I'm sure you've got a few things to discuss." Matt said as he looked me with a smile, then over my shoulder to Bell. Why is it always her dad that sees us sleeping together?

"Yeah, thanks Matt, I appreciate it." I smiled back, we never got time to talk things through last night, after we made out for a while then we just watched a couple of movies and then passed out in my room. 

"Can I talk to you more privately?" Matt whispered, the look on his face is serious, I nodded and walked out to the hall and closed the door quietly, I have a feeling this is not going to be pretty.

"There's a stash of condoms in my ensuite cabinet that I keep for the boys if they run out suddenly or anything. Summer told me last night that she put Izzy on birth control a few years ago, so please help yourself and make sure you cover up and be safe,  grand baby number six is almost here so that's enough for now, please make sure you keep it in either of your rooms because I don't want to see you having sex with my daughter, and since she's a Taylor and takes after me, you better keep your energy levels up. " the smirk on Matt's face said it all, he succeeded in embarrassing me, my face was on fire and I just stood there absolutely stunned.

"One more thing, Declan, you being the partner of my only daughter, I'm counting on you to make sure that she's safe, happy and not pregnant before she turns eighteen, welcome to the family, son. " he grinned and slapped me across the shoulder before he walked away, holy shit, what the fuck was that?

I don't know how long I stood there for but it was long enough for Bell to open the door and poke her head out. She tilted her head to the side and waved her hand in front of my face, I was still looking at the one stop as I was still trying to digest what her Dad had just said to me, oh my god.

"Dec, what's wrong, you look really pale, are you sick?" Bell rushed out as she grabbed onto my hands and her eyes darting all over my body to make sure I was physically fine.

"Umm, no I'm fine." I said with a shaky voice, well living in this house under the same roof as my girlfriend is going to be good and bad.

"I heard Dad's voice Babe, what the hell did he say?" she put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at me, I winced and looked away, man she looks mean when she stands like that, and fucking hot.

"I don't think you want to know." I said as I walked back into my room and climbed back into bed and held the covers up for her to slide in beside me.

"You can't just not tell me Baby, because in the end I'll find out somehow." she shrugged and then jumped on the bed, she bounced a little before she cuddled into my side and rested her head on my chest.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked her as I ran my finger tips lightly up her back, hers done the same to my chest, it tickles but I love that sensation.

"Yes, it wasn't that bad was it?" I laughed as she sounded a little unsure of actually hearing it, she's a funny girl.

"Babe, he told me where the spare condoms are, that you're on birth control and to make sure I don't have sex with you outside our rooms." I laughed as I felt her shudder beside me, she turned her face to look at me and her face was scrunched up.