Need You Tonight

Need You Tonight

21st March

Declan's POV

I watched her as she kicked the water with her feet, the spray catching in the breeze and forcing it back down all over her, her laughs and that massive smile, made my heart beat faster. The way she ran through the ebbs of the sea as it came in and out, the sun was reflecting off the calm water and setting into a frenzy of colours. I don't think I want to go home, we've only been here one night but everything has just melted away and it's just us here, doing whatever we like. I was sitting on fold out chair that I had wedged into the sand as I let my fishing rod try and catch something, I don't know why, I've already filled the bucket with a couple of snapper and a few squid.

"Babe, I'm gonna go gut and clean this lot and then pack them away, are you alright out here for a while?" I asked her as she walked closer to where I was sitting before I stood up and packed my fishing gear away.

"Yeah, I just came back for a bag, I found some wicked shells down there." she smiled brightly and pointed down the beach a little, she loves them shells.

"Alright, I'll try and get these done quickly so you don't have to see it." I chuckled, she already ran a mile when I gutted the lot I caught this morning, the only thing she wasn't too impressed about was that I snuck out before dawn to do some fishing.

"Ok Baby." she smiled and kissed me quickly before she ran off, this is what I wanted, her to be herself, away from all that shit that's happening back at home, and now with my test results, she needed a refresher and frankly, so did I. I grabbed the bucket and walked up to the shack that wasn't that far away and put it on top of the table that was under the varandah, I love this place, you can really get lost out here and it's peaceful.

I had everything all cleaned up and stored away by the time Bell had walked back to the shack, with yet another bag full of shells, stuffed if I know what she's gonna do with them. She smiled as she walked up to me and kissed the tip of my nose before she walked inside, I chuckled as I she left me standing there bedazzled. 

"Wanna join me in the shower Babe?" she called out as I heard her footsteps padding across the floor boards, she didn't have to ask me twice. I made sure the door was locked after I got inside and then when I turned, I saw the pieces of her clothes scattered across the floor, I groaned, and did the same as I headed toward the bathroom. The door was wide open and when I peered through it, I could see her creamy soft ass, her toned legs, her brown wavy soft hair that hit the middle of her back as she reached over turn on the taps. Just looking at her like that had me instantly hard and I just couldn't take my eyes away from that gorgeous sexy perfect body of hers.

"Come here Dec." I gulped when she turned around, I've seen her naked most days when we shower together, but tonight she just looks much, much more sexier, and just that one look she's giving me has crushed all kind of restraints, I need her so fucking bad. I slowly crept closer to her, our eyes staying locked together, my heart was pounding so hard in my chest, her breathing picked up speed, the room feeling crazy hot.

"Make love to me, Dec." she whispered as she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes, I slowly nodded as I lifted my hands up to cup her cheeks and brushed my lips against hers ever so softly, that little action had her shiver, her hands grabbed onto my hips as she slowly moved us backward into the steaming hot water. Our mouths deepening in a hot passionate kiss, her hands traveled up and down my sides as I held her head with one hand as I let the other slowly slip down her soaking skin.