Bitter Tears

Bitter Tears

15th February

Declan's POV

Wow, that was the best sleep and dream I've had in years, it felt so real, having my arms wrapped tightly around Bell's body, feeling her sexy body pressed against mine, my semi hard shaft poking her in that sexy ass of hers. I groaned loudly when I felt her wriggling around and pulling my arms around her tighter, god, she smells so good and so real. What the? My eyes shot open wide as I realised that I wasn't dreaming, but then last night came rushing back to me, holy shit, I wasn't dreaming.

"Baby, go back to sleep." she grumbled and turned around so she was facing me, her head buried into my chest and she hooked her leg through mine so we were tangled up. Her lips kissed my chest lightly, those plump juicy lips spread warmth throughout my body, she always has that special touch that drives me wild everytime she touches me.

I kissed her forehead lightly and pulled her in even closer to me, I could lay in her arms like this forever, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed this moment longer. My eyes flashing through our very heated make out session, she makes me that horny, I thought I was going to explode, I could only imagine what it would be like if I was inside her. A few sets of footsteps had me freeze, and hold onto her tighter, my moment of just holding her is going to be ruined.

"Dad, please don't wake them." that was Nick's hushed voice, shit, Matt is in here, he'd probably want to cut my balls off for sleeping with his daughter, well technically it was of the snoring kind and not the sex type.

"But it's lunch time, they have to eat." Matt whispered back, I so wanted to open my eyes and freak out but I just couldn't, I didn't want them to know I was listening.

"We know, but look at them Dad, they were like that when we got home, I bet that's the best sleep the both of them have had in ages, and hell they ate a shit load of food." this time that was Aidan, he chuckled softly, then I heard Sums sigh happily, well this is just great, I wasn't planning on them finding us tangled up together.

"They were making out when we came in." Cade laughed a little louder, then shut up when the sound of something hitting his head echoed through the room, that bit I almost gave myself up. Bell moved some more and hitched her leg higher and her leg ended up rubbing over my groin, no no no, please stay down, please stay down, I begged.

"Were they?" Sums asked shocked, then Annabelle added her two cents worth, could this get anymore embarrassing?

"Yeah, we heard moaning and found Izzy on top of him, his hands were everywhere, hers too, it was kinda cute." she giggled, I thought I dreamt that? I guess not, that was hotter than the first make out session.

"Ah Dad, we have a slight problem." Nick whispered, this time I opened my eyes, they must be behind me because all I could see was the wall.

"What?" Matt snapped, that made Bell groan and move her head back, her eyes opened and connected with mine.

"Luke's here." Bell and I looked at each other with wide eyes, the last thing I need is for him to find us like this, he is still technically her boyfriend.

"Dec, thank you for last night." Bell whispered and leaned closer to me and kissed my lips softly, my eyes closed automatically from her touch.

"You're welcome.' I smiled, my lips found hers again and this time she slipped her tongue inside my mouth, my hand coming up to cup her cheek to deepen the kiss, god she's addicting.