Welcome To The Family

5th April

Izzy's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I don't know why I'm so stressed about today, it's not like I haven't met the Watson's before, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Dr. Ethan is Dec's Dad. Dec had finally accepted a lunch invite over to their house, we have been told that Sam and Tommy know that they have an older brother coming to visit with his girlfriend, I just don't think they know who yet. That surely will be a surprise for them, just like it was for us, it's just been a big crazy week and I just don't think I can take anymore surprises, not for a while at least. 

I turned around in bed and faced Dec, he had finally stopped tossing and had settled facing my way, his mouth is slightly open and he looks so adorable like that. I haven't been to school yet, i just can't deal with that shit, Georgie came over with a shit load of homework and assignments that I have to, I just don't have the energy to do them. She of course freaked out when I told her I could be pregnant, she was strangely excited about it, I just wish I was. Not that this isn't a great thing after so much bad shit that has happened, I was never wanting to be a teen Mum, I've been secretly praying for my period to arrive.

No one has talked about the possibility of a baby yet, I guess they are just waiting for the day it gets confirmed, which is on Thursday, Dr. Watson had to postpone the appointment as he ended up having a full day of women in labour. I really have to try and stop calling him that now, he had told us to call him Ethan, gosh, that's gonna get some getting used to. What am I going to do if the test comes back positive? The longer the news sunk in the less happy I was feeling about the whole baby thing, I don't know, I'm probably freaking out for no reason, or I just need a kick up the ass or something.

I climbed out of bed and slowly made my way around our room and slipped on a pair of trackies and Dec's hoddie that he had hanging on the back of the door, I kept my eyes on Dec just in case I woke him up. I left our room and headed down to the door, he will know what to say and to cheer me up a little. I knocked and the door creaked open a little, oh I really hope he's covered with blankets, better yet, not on top of my mother, yuck, what a thought.

"Mum's at work princess." Dad mumbled from under the blanket, I sighed and made my way over to Mum's side of the bed and climbed up, then leaned up against the headboard, and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Can't this wait until the sun actually rises more?." he asked while he yawned and rolled over a little so he could sit up and see me, thankfully he's wearing something in bed, I'm not keen on seeing my Dad in his birthday suit.

"No, I couldn't sleep, there's too much running through my mind, I don't know if I want to have this baby if I'm pregnant." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around my legs and rested the side of my face on knees, I looked at Dad and noticed he rolled his eyes at me.

"I thought you were happy about having a baby?" he frowned, I sighed, why does he seem fine talking about this, this is my dad I'm talking to isn't it?

"I was, I am, I'm just not ready for one, we had a plan, when I finished high school we'd go a on a nice break somewhere, I'd do my course at Uni. in a few years think about getting married, then have babies, not the other way around, then that knocks travel off the list completely, and messes with my study." this time Dad sighed, he sat up more and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Izzy, have you said any of this to Declan, he's your partner, he's part of this as well, how do you think he feels about this? I know he's freaked to max because he thinks I'll be kicking his ass for knocking you up, and your brothers on top of that as well. I would be in normal circumstances princess, but it's not his fault that the results were mixed." I turned more so I could see Dad's face, maybe the real Dad got abducted by aliens last night, he's way too calm and happy?