Photograph

Photograph

22nd July   (19 weeks and 2 days)

Izzy's POV

So many names to choose and pick, three babies to find the perfect ones, it also would be a lot easier if we knew the sex of the babies, maybe we will get to find out today at the ultrasound, then again maybe not. Dec and I are on the couch with four sheets of paper spread over the coffee table, each one with the four different options of what sexes the babies can be, option one is three boys, option two is three girls, then option three is one boy and two girls and option four, two boys and one girl. To say this hasn't been the easiest thing in the world to do would be the biggest understatment of the century.

"I think I'm happy with what we've chosen there Baby." I said to Dec as I looked over each name we had selected for the babies, finally after a few weeks of sitting down and writing down our favourites. I had also combined Dec's Mum and Aunty's names, the one I couldn't stop thinking about was Erienna, the other Skylar, which combines their middle names and is already used a either a boy or girls name.

"Me too, it's just finding out which of these will be the one." he grinned and wrapped his arm around me and then placed his hand over his babies, he's gonna be a great Daddy, the way he's with our little nieces and nephews, he's a natural at it.

"Daddy loves you." he whispered as he pressed his face lightly into my protruding belly, his hand was rubbing over each baby and he was placing kisses over each of them, I love it when he does this. 

"Are you sure you want to find out what sex they are, Babe? We could leave it a surprise until they are born." I asked Dec as I ran my fingers through his hair, his head was now resting on my belly, I could hear him whispering something to the babies, something in which he does a lot of.

"I would like to know Bell, so when I talk to them, I can say their name and not just say "hey baby'." he tilted his head a little so I could see him, I smiled, well if he wants to know, then we will find out, it doesn't bother me too much that we'll know, it would make buying things for them easier.

"Alright, so which option are you feeling?" I asked as I looked over to the lists and the names we had decided on, they are definitely the ones.

"Option two, three little girls, what about you Babe?" he asked, I actually have no idea, I mean sometimes I feel I'm having girls, then boys and then the mixture of the two, it's just confusing at times.

"Honestly, I have no idea, but I'd probably pick option three, two girls and a boy." I looked up from Dec as Mum and Dad walked in to the family room where we were resting. Nicky had already left for school, and Dec was having the day off to come for the ultrasound, so why hasn't Dad gone to work yet? 

"Declan, are you ready to go?" Dad said as picked his keys up from the side cupboard, Mum had sat down on the other couch and now Dec was sitting up and nodding.

"Where are you going?" I asked, Dec never told me he was going anywhere today, I thought he was coming with me, our appointment is in a couple of hours, and they are never back when they say they will be. It's like when they say they'll be home in five minutes, those five minutes are actually like an hour instead, it's so annoying.

"Out." Dad said giving me a smirk, I looked at Mum and she was pretending to check her nails, something's going on and I don't think I like it very much. Dec turned and looked at me and tried to lean in for a kiss but I moved back so he couldn't and crossed my arms over my chest, he sighed and quickly moved in and stole a kiss from me anyway before he stood up.