Chapter 34

(Estee)

I never let go of Harry's hand the whole time, never stopped crying too.

How do you feel when you lose the one who loves you more than anything on earth?

Feels like the end of the world.

Well to me , it's the end of my world.

The ambulance stopped as we reached the hospital, Harry was lied on the rolling bed, I insisted I'm not leaving his side following the doctors and nurses taking my Hazzabear to the emergency room.

"Miss, would you please wait outside?"Doctor asked me, I shook my head for no fast. I am not leaving Harry!

"No! I'm staying with him!"I cried, i heard doctor sighed and they were doing their maximum to save Harry. They kept the vaccuum thing on his mouth, tried to get him air again, the electric thing. All the measures, but my bestfriend, the love of my life was still not moving.

"I'm so sorry..."Doctor started but i cut him off.

"No"I cried not willijg to hear that word.

"Time of death 2:30pm"Doctor said and I didn't want to accept the fact tht Harry was dead. He couldn't be, he wont leave me. I cried harder pulling doctor's shirt fighting him.

"No He's not! Try again ! please! He's not dead! please!"I cried and the nurses pulled me away from the doctor. I moved away from them , i came next to Harry shaking him hoping he'll wake up.

"Harry!Harry!Wake up!It's me Estee!I love you, please Harry wake up!Don't leave me"I cried even more. Harry was really dead.

"Miss, I think your friend have come!"A nurse told me, thank god Louis and the others came. I nodded so they could come in. The look on Louis' face was as devastated as mine. I ran to his arms crying like crazy.

"Lou! Harry...Harry not waking up...doctor not doing...anything!"I managed to say, Louis was speechless he was crying too.

"Doc what happened?"Louis asked crying hard. Doctor looked at me as I was the one most depressed here.

"This is suicide, he's been taking too much pills strong ones!"Doctor said, everyone was shocked as ever, but not more than me.

"He's not dead, stop saying he is!"I yelled, Eleanor squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry Estee"Eleanor said. I was about to say something but then I saw a the person I really didn't feel of seeing now, especially now. He looked crushed, complete shock.

Zayn.

"What are you doing here?"I asked Zayn, he looked at me with sadness, two kinds of kindness, for Harry and of me running away from the wedding.

"I was worried about you, why did you run away? I'm sorry for your loss--"Zayn was interrupted by Niall.

"Doctor you might want to leave us alone now!"Niall told the doctor. Nial's got guts, especially to stick up for his friends. When the doctors and nurses left, Zayn looked at Harry, tears falling from his eyes.

"He was a really good friend! The best best bestfriend anyone could ever have. Don't worry Estee, I'll always be there for you, we can fix another date for the wedding, I'll make happy again, for Harry!"Zayn said and that just warmed my heart a little. But he was saying because he didn't know what happened last night right? Harry said in his letter, to be with Zayn be happy. If that's what he wants, I'll do it!

I ran in Zayn's arms crying in his shoulders, he put his arm aroujd me kissing my forehead.

"Shh...it's ok...I'm here!...wait...Estee...is that a...hickey?"Zayn started to say as he noticed the mark on my neck. Holy crap, he saw it, the hickey Harry left on me last night. Oh oh! I pulled away and I went between Louis and Eleanor. Liam,Niall,Nova,Karis,Louis and Eleanor were really shocked.

"Hickey?Estee?Who?"Liam asked me as Zayn looked at me controlling his temper. Slowly I turned to see Harry and i heard gasps from everyone except Zayn who stood there more shock than ever. I showed the letter Harry wrote to Louis making burst crying too.

"He always loved you Estee... he didn't tell us but we could see it! He dreamt about you and him all the time!"Louis cried in his wife's arms, both were crying. Wow his friends knew he loved me amd I couldnt notice it! What the hell?

"Zayn...you don't--"I said crying bit I stopped as I feel my head spinning, nauseous, heart beating very fast suddently and next everything went black.

(A/N: What do you think? )