Chapter 22

"Cause no one ever looked

So good in a dress

And it hurts

Cause I know you won't be

Mine tonight

No one ever makes me

Feel like you do

When you smile

Baby, tell me how to

Make it right

Now, all of my friends say

It's not really worth it

But even if that's true

No one in the world

Could stop me

From not moving on

Baby, even if I wanted to

Nobody compares to you"-One Direction❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Harry)

"Harry!!!!"Estee gasped in happiness running in my arms , I hugged her and spinned her around. I was so happy to see her again.

She's even more beautiful than ever. All these years, Estee was the cute sweetheart, doll girl, now

She's a very beautiful woman

"Ahem Miss Watson we also exist!!!"Louis faked cough to get attention, we laughed.

"Aww Boobear, guys I missed you all so much!!"Estee cooed hugging Louis then others.

"We're your biggest fans Estee!"Eleanor told her, she giggled,

"Not more than me!"I said.

True, noone loves her like I do.

"Well actually I'm a crazy fan of you guys!"Estee said blushing so cute.

My Esteebear will never change

Estee and us were talking and goofing around when Lou showed up , she was surprised we were good with Estee, she didn't know the history.

"Looks like you met Miss Watson! Get on set boys, Estee you too girl!"Lou said. Me and the boys had our eyes wide open amd jaw dropped.

Photoshoot with Estee!!!!

"Harry come on!"Estee took my hand and walked on stage, why is she so adorable. The boys followed us and quickly after the photographer came.

"I want Estee in the middle between Harry and Louis, your hands on her waist, you Estee, your arms around their shoulders, Niall and Liam genuine smile"Photographer said and we did as he said. I kept my hand on Estee's waist, I didn't like Louis to do it but it just a photoshoot.

Call me possessive I don't care.

"One shot Harry and Estee!"Photographer said. Wow I lime it!

"Look into each other guys! Smile!"He continued and we did as he said. Looking at her always made me so happy n I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. That photographer kept on clicking pictures.

"Harry hold her waist with both hands, Estee your arms his neck! Look into each other's eyes, you guys are adorable!"He said making is blush. I saw Louis, Liam,Niall and their girls laugh. I was really enjoying this, I got butterflies in my stomach. Sometimes I wish I could be her boyfriend, she's so beautiful both on the inside and the outside, there's no other girl like Estee.

"Beautiful, now kiss!"Photographer said and Estee and I turned to him with the same reaction shocked.

I can't kiss my bestfriend! Even if I love her!

"WHAT???"Estee and I yelled at the same time. The boys started bursting laughing then Louis spoke to the photographer.

"They're bestfriends since six sir, you can't tell them to kiss!"Louis explained and he understood.

"Sorry I thought you guys were dating!"Photographer said, we smiled at him,

"No problem! You're not the first one to say that right Esteebear?"I said looking at Estee. She nodded,

"Yes Hazzabear!"She said. She didn't forget a thing about us. That really warmed my heart. Now that we were done posing, we went to the dressing wear our own clothes. When I came out, I saw her wearing a grey tank top with jean jacket on top, white jeans and grey boots, whatever she wore she was beautiful! As always.(Outfit on the side)

"Estee you going anywhere?"I asked her, I really wanted to spend time with her like before.

"Hmm, yes actually and I'm getting late, I'll call you later?"Estee said and I smiled at her.

Little Estee is busy, she's a star now!

"Sure bye Esteebear!"I told her kissing her cheek and she got into the passenger seat of a Porsche, I couldn't with who she was. Me and the others got into our tour bus abd I was always thinking about Estee on my bed.

From: Esteebear❤❤❤

Hey Harry! So happy to see you, missed you so much xx:)

From: Me

Me too, we'll meet up everyday ok? love you Esteebear xx:)

From: Esteebear❤❤❤

Yayyyy sure, love you too

"You so love her don't you?"Louis mumbled, I smiled a little.

"Shut up,"I said and he hit my arm playfully.

If Estee loves me as her bestfriend, then let it be that way because I want her to be happy and I don't want to ruin our amazing friendship.

Anyway at least she loves me right?

I sat up on my bed and took a notebook and started writing a song, this is what I do when I'm bored and nothing to do. The first line I wrote,

Now you are standing there right in front of me

I hold on and its getting harder to breath

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be

I was interrupted by my phone ringing and guess who it was, the amazing person I was writing this song about

Estee

"Estee?"I answered

"Harry!!!You're not gonna what just happened to me!!!I'm so happy!!!"I heard a very happy Estee, I could imagine her all smiling m jumping around.

"What, are you pregnant?"I joked laughing. Can I joke with my bestfriend?

"HARRY!!!!"She pouted.

"Im kidding, tell me!"I told her.

"But I want you to tell you face to face? Can you come to Starbucks tonight please? I want you to meet someone very special!"She said.

Who is this person she said was very special person to her?

I thought I was her only person, maybe she got a huge record deal or something about her career right?

"Sure, I'll be there,love you Esteebear"I said.

"Love you too Hazzabear!"Estee said and cut the call.

I have to know who is this?

I don't want to share my Esteebear with anybody

Whoever it is

Call me the possessive BFF I dont care!

(A/N: Dun Dun Dun...)