Chapter 37

"I wish you were here with me

'Cause right now

Everything is new to me

You know I can't fight the feeling

And every night I feel it

Right now

I wish you were here with me "-One Direction ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Estee)

I have begged the doctor, crying like crazy to take Harry with us. I didn't want to leave Harry in this stupid place, he had to be with me. Louis and Liam put Harry in Louis'car and I sat next to my bestfriend wrapping ny arms around him. Eleanor and Nova were next to me, Liam next to Louis who was driving. Niall and Karis followed us in their car.

"Harry!You thirsty?"I showed him a water bottle, i 've gone mad now, I couldn't imagine that my bestfriend, ok my love was no more, I just couldn't.Eleanor and Nova looked at me with a sad and sorry look.

"El!Tell him to drink!"I said starting to cry, she showed a small smile at me holding my hand.

"Estee! He can't!He's--"Eleanor started but I cut her because I didn't want her to say it. To me, Harry 's never dead, he'll always be with me.

"No!He's not!"I shouted crying and she hugged me. I heard Louis and Liam were crying too.

"Estee, Harry is watching you, he wants you to be happy, keep smiling!I know it's hard but try, for him!"Liam said. He thought it could make me feel better but it actually made ot worst, making me miss him more.

"Estee! Estee!Esteebear!"

I heard that voice in my head, I knew that husky voice, I recognise it any day. Harry!

"Estee,you're not dreaming, It's me Harry!"

Harry's body wasn't moving but I could hear his perfect voice in my head, just hearing his voice was enough to make me smile.

"Harry!Please come back to me! I miss you, I love you Hazzabear!"I said crying. Everyone looked at me like O was crazy but didn't say anything, I didn't care.

"I never left baby,I'm always with you and always will.Right here in your heart.I'll watch over you and our baby."

It was so nice to hear but wish he was actually here with me, physically like he was alive. Love the way he said our baby, wish he could be here to see when it will be born, then our child could see the world's best daddy and bestfriend he was to me.

"Harry, Zayn left me so I'll be with Boobear and the others!It's ok, I know you'll always be with me and that's enough for me to be happy"I told him and I saw Eleanor smiling with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry about Zayn, move on Estee be happy, keep smiling like you always did, I always loved your smiley face Esteebear! Tell our baby that I love him or her so much , I know you'll an amazing mommy!"

Tears felt more from my eyes , I cried in Eleanor's shoulder squeezing Harry's dead hand. Why did Harry have to die? Why not Zayn? Ok that was harsh? Zayn didn't need to die but at least get small damage.

We reached the One Direction mansion, wow they have a really huge and beautiful mansion. Nova helped me take Harry inside as I insisted to make Harry like he was walking. Call me crazy I don't care.

"Welcome home Mrs Styles!"Louis said soflty smiling, I smiled. Mrs Styles! Love the sound of it. I still didn't let go of Harry so the lads showed me around the big mansion, last they took to my new room which was Harry's. So beautiful, classy white walls,floor shining. His fancy kingsize bed with black silk sheets. It was so good. I made Harry lie down on the bed, putting the covers on him kissing his forehead.

I looked around his room, his smell still dominated the room, not the death smell, his scent. I opened his big wardrobe full of his clothes, I smelled his shirts, coats...as it smelled like him. I looked at the duvet there was a picture of Harry and I at the prom in school.

Damn memories, it was amazing! School time was the most amazing time ever.

"Estee, later we'll move his clothes so you can arrange yours!"Liam came in, he noticed my sad face when he said we'll move his clothes away from here. It was lik totally erasing every memory of him which was impossible.

"Don't throw them, we'll keep them in a special wardrobe please?"I pouted and he came closer to hug me.

"Ok, don't worry we're here for you! What did Harry do to get the best bestfriend ever?"Liam asked me and I giggled. That was exactly what I was thinking, always thought that. Harry was the best bestfriend anyone could ever have.

"Estee, you need to prepare a speech for the funeral tomorrow, Anne,Gemma and Robin will be coming soon!"Nova entered and my few minutes smile disappeared again. Funeral was tomorrow, then I 'm not gonna see his body again. I could only hear his voice in my head. Liam and Nova left the room closing the door. I just bursted crying on Harry's chest on the bed.

"I'm not losing Harry! I love you!Stay with me!"I cried harder and harder thinking that tomorrow will be his funeral. Worst I was thinking about his loving family, Anne,Gemma and Robin they'll be devastated. If I was so depressed imagine them.

Now, Anne,Gemma and Robin were my family too, Anne always been like a mom to me, I need her now more than ever.

(A/N: How was it? Next chapter Harry's funeral i don't know of it will be the last chapter or one more after that maximum!

Check out my first non Harry story, Time to Move On, it's a Liam story, for a change :) )