Chapter 26

"When he open his arms

And holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down, I might just die inside

It just don't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this

Can love you more than this "-One Direction ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

THE NEXT DAY

(Harry)

I woke up with my alarm set at 10:30 , enough time for me to ready for the hangout with my beautiful bestfriend and her fiance. I took a quick shower, I wore a blue shirt with a brown blazer and dark skinny jeans. I had a quick breakfast, just ate drank a cup of coffee and one croissant and took my car and started driving.

Where am I heading actually?

Oh yeah I remember. The Groove!

When I reached at the mall, I put on my ray bans before stepping out of the car and walked in the mall freely. Of course I'll be noticed but I didn't care.

I was here for my Esteebear

"HARRY!!!! HAZZABEAR!!!"I herd the cutest voice in the world that always made me smile and made my days. I turned around to see my Esteebear running to me and she ran to my arms hugging me.

Why am I always getting butterflies?

"Esteebear! How are you?"I asked her smiling so happy to see her, she was smiling like how I always loved and still love!

"Great, come, Zayn is waiting for you, not more than me but still!"She said. Hearing his name made me more jealous. There's another guy in the picture.

He had to come between us

Wait did she say Zayn was waiting for me? You're kidding me right?

I followed Estee holding her hand and we went inside Abercombie showroom. We found Zayn in front of many leather jackets! Seriously how many of those does he wants? When he saw us he kissed Estee on the lips making me tighten my hands. Thenhe hugged politely.

"Harry, finally you're here,"Zayn said nicely, wow he sure wasn't the jealous possessive guy...that I was even if I shouldn't.

"Hello Zayn, so you've been treating my Estee well?"I asked him keeping my hands in my pocket and he giggled.

"Like a princess, she's my princess!"Zayn said nibbling Estee's neck making her giggle but I could see she wanted him to stop because we were in public. Anger was boiling inside of me.

Control Harry control!

She's not yours, you don't own her!

She's in love with Zayn not you

Why does it bug me so much?

"Zayn! Not here! Harry try this!"Estee said showing me a leopard print shirt. That looked good, she sure knows what I like, only one thing she didn't know what/who I love the most.

Her

I went to the trial room to try the top. I quickly removed my coat and short to out the new top. It was really cool, damn Estee, this is why I love you so much.

"Wow Harry! You're so...handsome!"Estee looked at me jawdropped keeping her hands infeont of her mouth, I laughed because she was so cute. Like always.