Chapter 36

"Losing him was blue like I'd never known

Missing him was dark grey all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met

But loving him was red

Loving him was red"-Taylor Swift

(Zayn)

First, Estee ran away from our wedding!

.

.

Second, Estee slept with Harry the night before our wedding!

.

.

Third, Estee's pregnant! The baby's not mine but Harry's!

This was officially the worst day ever, I was angry now, I couldn't control myself now, never felt so betrayed in my life. I wanted to give a second chance for Estee and I, we could start fresh and make her happy again.

But she was pregnant with Harry's baby and that I couldn't take it! Don't get me wrong, I would happy to have a baby with Estee, my baby, ours! It's not gonna be comfortabke for the both of us to raise this baby. Most hurting for Estee, me too but more for her.

Louis put his arm around my shoulder to calm, I felt like breaking everything in the room right now I was so upset.

"Zayn Malik, you need to calm down, it's not gonna change anything!"Louis told me and I stopped. He's right, it's not gonna change anything but we can change it!

"But we can get rid of it!"I said making all of them horrified like I was a mean selfish creature.

"Zayn, it's a baby!"Nova yelled. Yeah so? Harry and Estee didn't plan to have it and Harry's fucking dead!

"Anyway it's not your decision, it's upto Estee!"Eleanor said crossing her arms in front of her chest. Mrs Tomlinson was always right. I was about to say something but I heard a low cough and moaning.

Estee woke up!

"Where am I? Where's Harry?"Estee's sweet voice was heard. We all looked sadly at each other then at her. Eleanor sat next to her bestfriend caressing her hair glad she was fine.

"He's in the next room! don't worry we asked doctor not to take his body anywhere!"Eleanor said and there was a small tear falling from Estee's eyes. She was never gonna get over it.

"Hey don't cry! He'll always be with you, he's watching over you from up there!"Eleanor said showing her finger up for the sky.

"He wants you to be happy, his cute little smiley Esteebear!"Niall said making her smile a little, at least she smiled right?

"Guys, can I talk to Estee, alone?"I finally opened up looking at Estee, she had that very sorry look on her face, she was scared too.

"Easy mate!"Louis told me taking his wife with him as they all were leaving the room.

"Lou, please stay!"Estee said not looking at me. Louis stopped and looking at Estee then me. I sighed and he stayed with Estee.

"So first, do you want to know what happened to you?"I started to go smooth, she finally lifted her head to look at me. I still could see that stupid hickey on her neck, made me furious.

"I fainted"She said simply.

"And do you know why?"I asked her. Estee started to cry now, I could tell she was thinking about Harry.