Chapter 10

"I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

And I'm aimin' right at you

Right at you

250, 000 miles and a clear night in June

And I'm so lost without you

Without you

Without you"-Eminem

FLASHBACK

NEW YORK

ESTEE S AGE: 12

(Estee)

I don't have any friends in school but still school or anywhere is better than home. Lydia and Sofia hate me like I hate them, my dad I mean the man that look like my dad I just don't recognise him anymore. I stay longer in school, don't care if I'm alone, I just want to spend less time at home. I was the teachers' pet in all classes, Sofia and her girls always bully me most of the time, I eat my lunch in the girl's bathroom, break time I listen to music and I always think about Harry. The only one literally who loves me, I miss my bestfriend more than ever. It's ok if he has not been writing to me, maybe he's busy or something but I never stop writing to him, it makes me so much better. Writing to Harry is like writing a diary.

~~Dear Harry,

I hate it here more and more, I hate my physically new family and I miss you so much Harry, I need you. How are you? How's your mom,Gemma and Uncle Robin? I hope you are fine with school and have great friends. Me, I'm the teachers' favorite but Sofia bully me with her girls, hate her. Harry don't you ever forget me, you mean the world to me, you know except mom, you are the only one who love me. So many things have changed.I'm so happy to have a bestfriend like you.

Take care, love you loads,

Esteebear

~~

"Estee!!!We're going home now!"Sofia showed up snatching the letter from my hands, I felt like she took Harry from me, she can't do that.

"Give me back!!!"I yelled as she caught my shirt from my wrist taking me home.

"Let mom and dad see it then you csn have it!"Sofia said in a mean voice. Oh oh!!

At home, Sofia let go of me and gave the letter to her mother Lydia.

"Mom, look what Estee wrote to her friend!!"Sofia said like a real complain box. Lydia started reading the letter, the smile she had for her Sofia disappeared when she looked at me very very angry.

"So you're not happy huh?"Lydia asked me. I shook my head for a no, what I'm not lying. She came closer to me pulling my hair strongly making me scream in pain.

"How could you not be happy? Afyer everything I doing for you!! I give you food, your own room, let you go to school and you're not happy???"Lydia said angry. I was only crying now.

"Stop please stop!!"I cried.

"I told you not to write to that idiot Harry!!! You disobedient girl!!!"Lydia continued.

"You don't tell me what to do!! You are not my mother!!! Harry is the only one who make me happy!"I blasted at her and she slapped me very hard. Then dad came, wondering what's going on?

"What is going on here?"Dad asked Lydia. Now she's gonna lie to him to put him against me. She showed him the letter.

"She's been rude to me when I tried to control her!"Lydia said, dad became furious like never before.