Chapter 5

Today was the first day I went to school without playing with Estee in the parc, of course I go to the parc but I only sit on the swing thinking about how we used to play together, how happy we are, for six months. Still can't believe she's gone. I mean she may be gone to America, but she never left my heart, she's my bestfriend forever, wherever she is. I was too low in school today, even Louis noticed that I wasn't smiling like usual.

"Harry? Will you talk?"Louis asked me in my ear as Mrs Baker was telling us a story.

"I'm listening to Mrs Baker!"I told him trying not to be loud, Louis was shocked of my answer, I know it's not my type to listen to the teacher and be goody goody, Louis and I are already known as the most playful kids in our class, today everyone was shocked that we were quiet, because of me.

"That's not you!! Is there a problem?"Louis asked me quite loud and Mrs Baker heard him, we could hear heels doing that tock-tock sound on the floor so we could be quiet. I mean Louis. It was at the break time, I tried to avoid Louis or anyone in school,I just needed to be alone. I sat alone in the recess down of a tree crying like hell. I miss Estee too much. I want to play with her. Thank god she gave me her doll, I never do anything or go anywhere without it, it's the only piece of Estee I have left.

"Harry? Why are you crying?"Louis found me putting his hand on my shoulder. I quickly wrapped my arms around him crying on him.

"I miss her Louis. I miss my Esteebear!"I cried in his shoulder and ge comforting me.

"Estee? She left? Where?"Louis asked me. I nodded in his chest. Louis was shocked, he never got a chance to meet her. We would be the best trio ever.

"She left to New York!!"I said.

"Hey don't cry for that!! Estee wouldn't like to see you cry like that! Just imagine the doll of hers in your hand, is noone else than her your Esteebear!"Louis told me. I smiled a bit thinking that the doll in my head was Estee, yeah she'll always be with me.

"Really?"I looked up at him, he nodded.

"Thank you Boobear for sticking up for me!"I told him smiling at him. The first time I nicknamed him Boobear.

"I'm always here for you...Hazzabear"Louis told me, Hazzabear...she's the one who first called me that, let only Esteebear and Boobear call me Hazzabear. My two favorite persons besides family, though Estee is almost like a sister to me. Then break was over and it was maths class argh boring, teacher was teaching us addition.

"If I say Harry + Louis is equal to?"Teacher asked us. Everyone screamed"Two".

"Good, it's like one +one is equal to two"Teacher said. That immediately striked me.

"So Harry+Louis+Estee is equal to three right?"I asked Mrs Baker, she and Louis gave me a sad look, Louis knows but Mrs Baker was kinda thinking like I had issues. Which I have, I miss my bestfriend. Louis squeezed my hand to calm me down.

"Good Harry! Understood everyone?Try as much stuffs as you can!"Teacher said, and she looked at me for a while then she looked to another direction and left our classroom. This is all I wrote.

Harry+Estee=Two

Harry+Estee+Louis=Three

Harry+Estee+Louis+Gemma=Four

Harry+Estee+Louis+Gemma+Mom=Five

Harry+Estee+Louis+Gemma+Mom+Robin= Six

The more I saw Estee's name, the more I was sad so I couldn't write anything more. I've become mad now. Louis peeped at my paper hoping he could copy but he sighed seeing the names of the people who mean the world to me.