Chapter 38

"Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone"-Harry Styles ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Estee)

THE NEXT DAY

I never stopped crying, I didn't sleep last night, I was 24/7 thinking and dreaming about Harry. I cried so much holding him in my arms, crying in his chest. I didn't move from the room.

.

.

.

Dream

"Harry Edward Styles do you take Estee Watson as your beloved wife"The priest announced. We were in the church, I wore a gorgeous long white dress like a princess next to the love of my life,

Harry.

"I do"Harry said. It was our wedding.

"Estee Watson, do you take Harry Edward Styles as your beloved husband?"The priest asked me and I had the best smile ever on my face.

"I do"I said happily looking at my Hazzabear.

"By God I pronounce you now husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!"The priest and Harry lifted my veil of my face slowly pressing his lips on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately like noone was watching.

"I love you Estee forever"Harry said

Oh how I wish this was reality

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.End of dream

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had tears streaming down my face, wish it was reality, Harry and I married, live happily ever after. Just me, Harry, our baby, forever!

"Estee wake up! Anne,Gemma and Robin have come!"Karis woke me up. I didn't want to wake up and move from the bed because my Harry was here with me, soon as I move the lads will dress him up and then they'll put him in a coffin ready to be buried. I can't take that. Now Harry's family came, how will I tell them? Anne will be more than broken, if I cried like the craziest person, imagine his loving mother.

I quickly took a shower, do a nice makeup so it will hide a little my now red swollen eyes as I was crying too much. Even makeup didn't help to hide. It was still shown. I wore a short simple black dress, black stockings, black stilletos. I cried again seeing my H necklace on my neck. Soon as I cane downstairs, I looked at my BFF's fanily who were crying like me.

When Anne saw me , she ran towards me, I ran to her arms crying like crazy.She was crying too and consoling me as well.

"Mom! I am so sorry!"I cried in Anne's arms, yup I call her mom, she always a been a mom to me. I love her so much.