Chapter 11

"Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound" -Taylor Swift

(Harry)

"Harry I'm doomed!"Estee said really scared. What happened ??? Who's on the phone??? I took her phone from her hand so I know who is that.

"Hello? who's that?"I asked on Estee's phone. There was a girl's voice.

"So Bitch got a boyfriend now?"The girl said, I felt like fire inside of me when she called Estee a bitch!! Nobody dare call her that or treat her bad. She's the cutest little thing in the world. I looked at the boys and last Eleanor like giving her a signal and I think she understood as she took Estee's phone from me. Eleanor put the speaker so we could all hear.

"I have a boyfriend and who the hell are you to call me bitch?"Eleanor said, she was great at this.

"You can't even recognise your sister. Estee you are dead once I find you!!"The girl said. Estee became tensed, her hand squeezed my hand tighter , I hugged her. It was her stepsister Sofia she was talking about before. Shit!!! What if they find her??? No I'm not letting my Esteebear to those monsters.

"Estee?Sister?I don't have a sister!!!You don't even know my name!!!"Eleanor said, Niall was about to laugh , thanks to Liam who calmed him down.

"Estee are you drunk?"Sofia asked. Why would Estee be drunk? Even for a step sister she doesn't know about Estee, Estee would never do that.

"I'm not Estee for god's sake, leave me alone, forget my number!"Eleanor said getting frustrated.

"So what's your name?"Sofia said.

"Eleanor Calder!!"Eleanor said and cut the call and blocked the number so that Sofia won't bother Estee later.

"Thank you so much Eleanor, all of you!!!"Estee said. We smiled at her.

"Hey you're with us now, nothing to worry now!"Eleanor said sweetly.

"I won't let anybody hurt you Estee!"I told her and she hugged me like I was a teddybear.

"Estee where do you live?"Liam asked her. Yeah good question, she's 15, underage so she can't live alone by herself, she ran away from NY to here but who's taking care of her?

"With my aunt, mom's sister! She's nice!!!"Estee said. Pheww at least she's in good hand.

"Estee you know that whatever happens, Harry's always there for you right?"Louis said, she smiled.

"You know my house, you're always welcome no matter what time,don't feel shy to knock the door!"I told her.

"Why you so good to me?"Estee said with tears of joy.

"I want my Esteebear to be happy!"I told her giving her a hug. Everyone Awwwed us.

"Estee, you like shopping?"Eleanor asked her, Estee smiled a lot quickly nodded her head, why is she so cute?

"I love shopping!!!"Estee squealed. We laughed.

"Harry,I'm stealing her from you tomorrow, we girls are going shopping!!!"Eleanor said happily , Estee hi5 her.

"Harry can come right?"Estee so sweet said. Eleanor laughed.

"You need some girl time cutie! It will be fun!!!"Eleanor said and Estee showed an o expression smiling.

"Guys we have a lot of homeworks and it's 6:30pm I think we should go now!"Niall said. Estee and I said bye to everyone and got in my car.

"Where do you live?"I asked her. She told me her house and I started driving, she lives far from my place, I don't care it doesn't stop me from visiting her everyday, she's my bestfriend, we have a lot to catch on.

"Harry, do you still sing?"Estee asked me. Haven't forgotten a single moment huh?

"For fun! Nobody recognised me! But I have to apply for an audition!"I told her.

"You'll get it Harry, you're amazing! I know you will!"Estee said.

"You Estee?"I asked her.

"You and music make me happy!! I play piano!"She said.

"So imagine if we form a band, Harry and Estee against the world!! How great it will be!!"I told her smiling, she giggled.

"I love that! But my dad would never let me!"Estee said and her happy face disappeared, we reached her place but stayed in my car for a while.

"Hey he's not your dad anymore, he can't choose your career anymore, you have to live your dream,I'll support you!"I told her straight in the eye.

"What if somehow he finds me and he-he-he--"Estee started panicking I placed my finger to her mouth, for some reason I felt something like a spark between us making me closer to her.

"Sshhh he's not gonna hurt you, I'm letting him get near you! You're safe and sound with me! I'll always protect you!"I told her caressing her cheek.

Something happening to me.

Suddently, I felt like an attraction towards Estee, making lean closer to her, our faces were few inches from esch other, I started the attraction which made Estee lean to. Realising what was coming, I controlled myself kissing her cheek instead of her lips.

Can't do that to my bestfriend. What???

"Thank you Harry! See you tomorrow!"Estee getting down of the car. As she walked, I called her and she turned around

"Estee!!"I called her and she turned around.

"Do you mind going to school with me?"I asked her, she smiled. Why do I get butterflies in my stomach? Shut up Harry, she's your bestfriend!!!

"Sure!"Estee said.

"I'll pick you up ok, good night Esteebear!"I said and she waved me bye and I started driving home. I'm really happy Estee's back but it's heartbreaking that her dad changed into the worst person, how could anyone have the heart to hurt my cute Estee!!!! Swear if I see that guy, he's dead!!!!

At home, I was just in time for dinner but I wasn't hungry. Robin is travelling, Gemma's in college so it's just me and mom.

"How's Estee?"Mom asked me as she was eating.

"Can you believe her dad abused her?"I said and mom caughed, I gave her a glass of water.

"What???"Mom asked shocked. I told her everything that Estee told me about her life in New York, mom started to cry hearing.

"Who could do this to this cutie pie? She did right to come here by herself!"Mom said.

"Mom, hope you don't mind if I come home late, I'll take care of Estee, I want to make her happy again! She's my life!!!"I told her. Mom hold my hand.

"You really like her huh?"Mom asked me.

"More than anything!"I said. Of course in a BFF way.

"I'm so jealous of her, to have the bestfriend any girl could ever have. Do whatever it takes to make her happy Harry, I'll help too!"She said kissing my cheek. I know mom loves Estee so much and it hurts her too when she knows that Estee was abused, cuts,bruises.

From now on, operation making Esteebear happy again is on!!!

(A/N: Protective Harry is on!!! Like it??? Feelings are just starting for Harry, are they gonna last? What do you think will happen in the next chapter?)