Chapter 3

(Harry)
The next day, I woke up at 6 am, quickly got ready for school so I could play with Estee till the school bus comes. I quickly went downstairs for breakfast, Mom,Robin and Gemma were very surprised that I woke up early, yes for me it is early.

"You didn't do your first homeworks?"Gemma asked me. I laughed, who gives homeworks on the first day??? in grade 1???

"I wanna play with Estee!"I told her and she was like oh my god. I finished eating my cereals and ran to the park where I saw a very very cute girl wearing full sleeve white shirt and a red small dress on top of it, walking to the park. Estee, she's so cute whatever she wears.

"Estee!!!"I called her and hearing my voice she immediately ran towards me. I thought she would hug me but actually she caught my hand and made me run around the parc with her. She was telling me about many things, and me like an idiot I was admiring her pretty face.

"Harry do you like music?" She asked me.

"Yes, I love singing and you?"I told her and she showed her hand up for a high five smiling too cute.

"Me too!! Mom will make me join piano classes!"She said. Aww little musical Estee, how cute is that??? We stopped walking and we lied on the hard floor just talking.

"Great!! I would love to be a singer, travel all around the world on tour, take mom,Gemma and you to the best places in the world!"I said and she laughed.

"Get a pretty girlfriend..."She said in a teasing singing voice. For a five year old girl, she sure knows a lot of things.

"If you get a handsome boyfriend"My turn to tease her, I thought she would take it fun but she was a little serious but still nice.

"I don't need a perfect boyfriend when I already have the best bestfriend in the world." She said her eyes locked on mine with all sincerity and in a cute like a small baby. Did she just say that? Even six years olds know that nowadays everyone needs boyfriend and girlfriend but Estee says she doesn't need, she says she just needs me and only me?? I can compare her to a teddybear to me.

"I think I can say the same about you! You're the sweetest girl I've ever met!"I told her.

"Really?"She said with her cutest smile ever making me melt. Why does she has to be so adorable?

"Of course"I told her.

"Harry?"She asked me softer leaning closer to me, I put my arms around her shoulder playing with her hair.(A/N: Its a BFFs moment, not love)

"Yes?"I asked her.

"Can you sing to me please?"She asked me so sweetly. But oh no I never sang in front of anybody except rarely to mom, but almost never and now she wants me to sing now. Now I'm nervous. And how can you say no to this cutie pie???

"Hmm sure"I said and I started to sing looking only at Estee. Not so professional, what do you expect from a six years old?

***
(Harry Singing) (A/N: Kid Harry reminding you)

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought, through love we be

Making it one as lovely as she

Isn't she lovely

Made from love

***
I saw the way she looked at me, she was mesmerized by my voice, smiling like anything. It gave me a boost to sing more confidently. When I was done singing, Estee clapped so happily.

"Harry when you grow up and audition, the whole crowd will lovyou! And when you'll be famous, I'll be your biggest fan"She said as she sat up adjusting her dress. I giggled to her comment, I just sang to her once and she thinks I'm ready for an audition.

"You won't be a fan to me Esteebear, you'll always be my bestfriend, my everything,my Esteebear forever!"I said hugging her.

"Ok Hazzabear!"She said. And now my school bus has come, have to go to school.

"Gotta go, bye Estee see you after school!"I told her and got into the bus, even in the bus , I waved her bye,she waved at me too. She's so cute.

"Waving at your girlfriend?"A boy asked me like he was teasing me.

"She's my bestfriend! The best bestfriend anyone could have!"I told him.

In school, the bus stopped just behind the Tomlinsons' car so I ran to join Louis, he gave a hug.

"Hey Harry! How are you?"Louis asked me

"Hey Louis, I'm good and you?"I replied as we walked in the corridors to our class. First class was painting class. All I could think was Estee. So I decided to draw or tried to draw Mom,Gemma and my Estee in the middle in a heart and I wrote "My favorite ladies forever", Louis was very excited to see my painting.

"Your mom and your sisters?"Louis asked me. I blushed a bit, Estee 's not my sister really but she's like a sister to me, more than a bestfriend, like a sister.

"You could say she's my sister!"I said smiling showing the Estee that I painted.

"Aww your bestfriend is cute! We three should meet someday!"Louis said. Good idea both my favorite people with me will be perfect. Will have more fun, but just Estee and me is amazing.

"You're saying she's cute seeing my painting, wait to see her face to face!"I told her,sounded all lovestruck but I'm not.

"Harry, she's your bestfriend! Maintain it!"Louis said, anyone would think I'm in love with Estee because of the way I behave, think about her always, smile to myself, blush when I think about her...but it's only because she makes me happy, I love her a lot as my bestfriend. The best bestfriend ever. She also feels the same way. I peeped at Louis' painting and it was I assume his face , him wearing a Superman costume posing like a hero. I laughed at him.

"Nice Lou!"I told him.

"That's me SUPERMAAAAAN!"He started screaming like crazy made me jump scared and laughing too. He is so funny

"Are you always like this?"I asked him still laughing.

"Pretty much"Louis said. I sighed. You can't change him, not complaining, actually I like it, it's fun and after Estee, Louis is an awesone friend. Other kids' painting were very simples, flowers, a house, animals...mine came from my heart, I painted my three favorite ladies, my mom, my sister and my bestfriend my everything my dear Estee!! Then after painting class, our teacher let us do whatever we want in the class so Louis and me were reading some books and reading out loud to each other. Best was Louis, he has good intonation, he makes the boring parts funny.

After school, I reached home where I could find mom and Gemma dressed like they're going out for something important.

"Hi mom, you're going somewhere?"I asked her softly.

"We're all going to the hospital , Estee!!! Harry's here!!"Mom said and can't believe Estee was home,yay!!! She was wearing a green dress, so cute like always. As soon as she saw me, she ran to my arms hugging ne so tight.

"Harry!!"She called me in her sweetest voice. However there was some sadness in her voice.

"Estee!! You ok?"I asked her. She was controlling herself from crying. Ok what is going on??

"Something happened to mommy!! She's at the hospital!!!"She said. What?? What happened to her mom??

"Why? What happened?"I asked her. Mom came to take us all out I assume to the hospital.

"Your mommy wasn't feeling well and she fainted, your daddy is at the hospital with her, we're going to see them ok love?"Mom said sweetly to Estee, she nodded like a real innocent doll. I was right we're all going to the hospital. Hope Estee's mom will be fine. In the hospital, Estee never let go of my hand and Mom's, she was really scared.

"Have you come to see Mrs Watson?"A nurse came to us from a room, mom nodded and we went to her. The nurse immediately looked at Estee who was scared hiding behind mom.

"Is it little Estee?"Nurse asked softly looking at my bestfriend. Estee nodded.

"How is mommy?"Estee asked sadly.

"Come inside please!"The nurse took Estee's hand to take her in the room. Even then Estee didn't want to leave my hand.

"Estee! Go see your mom! I'll wait here!"I told her and I could see her eyes watery showing she was scared.

"Harry!! Please come with me!! Please!!"She asked so sweetly like noone could ever resist her cuteness. So both Estee and I walked in the room where Mrs Watson was lying on the hospital bed, her husband sitting next to her,was really sad. Soon as he saw his daughter, he ran to carry her in his arms.

"Daddy! How's mommy?"Estee asked as her daddy made her sit on his lap looking at her mommy. Her mom weakly placed her hand on Estee's cheek caressing softly.

"Mommy is not well sweetie but you have to listen to me ok?"Mrs Watson started. Oh Oh I know where it's leading, oh no it can't happen. I think Estee got it as she was more sad, looking at both her parents faces innocently.

"Yes mommy!"Estee said.

"Always be the sweet girl you are, be nice with daddy and everyone around you!I love you so much Estee, I'll protect you from there!"Her mom said tears started falling from all of our eyes.

"Mommy no you can't die!!!I love you mommy!!"Estee started crying a lot now which made her mom cry.

"I'll always be with you baby right here!"Mrs Watson told her daughter pointing to Estee's heart(chest). I can't Estee is losing her loving mother.

"Harry, take care of her, always be there for her, make her happy, she likes you a lot! I'm so happy she found you as her bestfriend!"Mrs Watson turned to me. I started to cry more, as if it was me whose mom is dying,

"I promise I will Mrs Watson!"I told her and later her eyes were shut after her last words"Always be happy my Estee baby!". Estee was crying so hysterical in her dad's lap who was crying very much too, I wrapped around Estee too crying like mad. When we came out of the room, Mr Watson carried crying Estee in his arms, Mom and Gemma started crying too when we told them. Still in her daddy's arms, Mom hugged and kissed Estee's forehead.

"We're here for you baby girl! Sshh sshh, mommy is watching you from up!"Mom told her but she was crying more.

"I want mommy here!!"Estee cried like crazy! Her father pat her back continously to calm her down but she didn't stop instead he was crying more because of her.

"You want to stay in my house tonight?"I asked her.

"But daddy?"She asked so sweet.

"Daddy will be fine, if you're fine princess, you can stay with Harry tonight!"Her dad told her then she nodded, Mom took angel Estee in her arms and we got in our car back home. At home, I helped Gemma to lift sleeping Estee on my bed then I lied down next to her putting my arm around her and sleep.

"Sleep well Estee! I'll protect you, your mommy will always be with you in your heart! Goodnight Esteebear!"I told her and gave her my teddy bear and slept turning to the other side letting her sleep in peace.