Chapter 4

The next day morning 9:00 , I woke up noticing Estee wasn't in my bed, I could only see my teddybear. Did her dad came to take her? Anyway today 's saturday, no school, let's hope she's in a mood to play with me. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, went diwn for breakfast, in the dining room, I saw Gemma and Estee giggling at each other. They were saying jokes. Glad my sister and my bestfriend got along. Mom made for us omelette and bacon. When Estee saw me, she cutely waved her hand smiling showing her cute teeth.

"Good morning Harry!!!"She said sweetly. I came to sit next to her and Gemma.

Good morning Estee,Gemma, Mommy!"I said and we started eating.

"Harry can we please hide and seek after eating?"Estee asked me. She's the first one who call me Hazza, I like it!

"Yayyy!"I yelled playfully mouthful of omelet. Mom slowly hit my head.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Harry!"Mom told me, made Estee and Gemma laugh, When we were done, I was the one who had count, I had to search for these two crazy girls all around the house.

"Ready or not i'm coming!"I shouted first searching everywhere in the kitchen, no girls, mom is watching the tv with Robin. The girls are not in the living room, so it's sure they're hiding upstairs!!!

"Girls, I'm coming up!!"I shouted and I saw two small feet coming out of the curtains in mom and Robin's bedroom, so I ran and open it.

"Esteeeeee gotch---Gemma!!"I shouted. And I thought it was Estee! Gemma raised her eyebrow at me.

"I also exist Harry!"Gemma said and we were both searching for the cutie pie,Estee. The last room was mine, where could she be??? I thought maybe she could be in my closet but then I had a second thought that sge wouldn't stay too long inside. So I checked if she was hiding with my toys but no cute girl in sight. Suddently I heard a scream from downstairs.

"I win!! You didn't find me Harry!!!"Estee screamed, damn where did she hide??? She's so good at this!! Gemma and I ran downstairs and we saw Estee standing at the spot where I was counting laughing so cute. Couldn't help but smile. Then the bell rang, mom went to open and guess who, Estee's daddy! Estee went to run to her father's arms as he picked her up, he was so happy to see her.

"Daddy!!!"Estee said

"How's my little princess?"Mr Watson asked her playfully kissing her cheeks. She was smiling. I waved him and Estee bye and he left home.

"You really like her huh?"Gemma asked me. I nodded smiling,

"It will be amazing that we could be friends even when we grow up!"Gemma said, I totally wish that. Feels like Estee is a big part of my life and I don't want to lose contact with her, with Louis she's the best friend I could ever have in my life.

"Kids!! We're going out today!! Get ready!!"Robin called us.

"Where are we going?"Gemma asked him.

"To the zoo!"He said, Gemma and I high-fived each other and we went fast to our own rooms, I wore a white full sleeve shirt and kaki pants. We four got in the car to the zoo.

At the zoo, I love looking at cat family you know lions,tigers,leopard... I was imitating them growling, making mom burst laughing.

"You're the cutest kitty!"Mom told me pulling my cheek.

"Ok, who wants to see the killerwhale show?"Robin asked us, Gemma and me jumped all excited. Robin got us ticket in the middle section in the front, splash zone. Awesome!!! There was four killerwhale and for all their tricks they always come in the front splashing us. We got so wet, thank god Robin's camera is waterproof. Suddently I felt two fingers pointing on my back, I turned and I could see Estee, smiling at me.

"Hi Harry!!"She told me

"Hi Estee!! Good to see you here!!"I told her and she slipped down to sit between Gemma and me. Her dad was behind us but he wasn't as happy as his daughter was, of course he's grown man, he feels so depressed that his wife died, Estee is too young to be that sad, she sure is sad a lot, not saying she isn't but she's still too young to understand really what it's like to lose a mother and she'll understand when she's grown up. Now I want to be there for her , make her happy, how bestfriends support each other. She's so cute when she screams when the water is splashing, she also buried her face on me. One thing I didn't expect, Estee got up went till the big pool who was quite close to us and splash straight to me. My eyes got wide open and went to splash her too. Gemma joined us too and everyone including mom,Robin and Estee's dad laughed at us.

"Harry look there!"Estee showed her finger behind me, so I turned around and she and Gemma took a bucket I have no idea from where, full of water and threw it on me, I was wet from top to bottom. I screamed they started running around and I was chasing them. The whole day was so much of fun with Estee, I love when she got on a horse and I was down holding the ground. Then the carousel, me,Estee and Gemma were on horses next to each other.

"Estee!! Baby, we have to go!!"Estee's dad called her after the ride was over. Estee hugged me and Gemma and she ran to her daddy's arms. Now that she lost her mommy, she's even more daddy's little girl she already was.

(Narrator)

Everyday Harry and Estee enjoy to the maximum in the parc, they become the bestfriends ever, it becomes for them to spend a day with each other. At school, Louis is the next bestfriend to Harry but nothing compared to Estee.

SIX MONTHS LATER

(Harry)

"Mommy, Estee 's in the park, I'll go"I said as I went to the parc, I saw my Esteebear was on the swing but near her there was a lot of boxes and suitcases. I came to sit on the swing next to her, I noticed she was feeling si sad. Oh oh!!

"Hey you ok?"I asked her softly. And she just bursted crying in my arms.

"H-Haarry I'm l-l-leav-ving!!Daddy an-an-d me t-t-to N-N-New Y--York!"She said crying. What she said really broke my heart, what??? She's leaving? Not just the house? She's leaving to America??? I tried my best not to cry.

"What??? Why do you have to go?"I asked her.

"To live with grandma! Harry please come with me!!! please!!"She said crying even more when she begged me to come with her. But I know I can't even if I want to, she has her family there, my family is here.

"Estee...sshh don't cry!! Wherever you go, I'll always be with you, right here! You'll always be my Esteebear, I will never forget you,I want you to be happy!!"I told her caressing her hand. I said pointing to her heart. I know I told her that but inside me my heart is screaming Estee don't go, don't leave. Estee smiled a little at me.

"Harry. thank you for everything! I'll never find a friend like you, love you Hazzabear!"She said and her dad cane to call as he put all their stuffs in the truck. I watched my Estee get in the truck but she stopped before getting in n she had something behind her. She gave it to me, it was her doll, the day I saved her, the day we first met. Tears started falling from my eyes now. I wish she didn't have to go. What I didn't expect was Estee pressing her lips on my cheek.

"Bye Harry!! Love you BFFs!!!"She said and left and I watched the truck leaving, I ran fast behind, Estee looked at me, we both crying waving at each other. Then I got back home crying in my mother's lap.

"Harry?"Mom asked me.

"Estee's gone!! To New York!!Mommy I miss her already!!"I cried and she caressed my hair.

"Shh she likes you too much, she won't forget, she knows your address, i'm sure she's gonna write letters. You want her to be happy like she wants you to be happy!"Mom said, but I didn't stop crying. I want Estee!!! Only Estee!!!

"What if people are mean to her? Who will save her?"I asked her.

"She knows deep inside, her Harry will always be in her heart!! Don't worry!! Come let's eat!"Mom said and carried to the dining room and I ate my corn flakes.

All I could think was...Estee!

You'll always be my Esteebear!!!