Chapter 25

"Yo, my best friend, best friend til the very end
Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend
You need a hand, and I'm right here right beside you
You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you
'Member the times, times, times sneaking of the house
All of the times, times, times that you had your doubts
And don't forget all the trouble we got into
We got something you can't undo, do"-Cher Llyod

(Estee)

Yayy another hangout with Eleanor after such a damn long time. I missed Eleanor a lot, not more than I missed Harry of course but I really missed her so much. I was still in my floral dress coz I didn't feel like changing clothes.

Zayn was driving his Porsche, I looked at him so happy that we were engaged and we just became finally official to the world. We can be free now, not scared, nothing to hide.

All Thanks to the world's best BFF ever

Harry Edward Styles

"You happy babe?"Zayn asked me keeping one hand on my thighs, I blushed.

"Very! Love you Zayn!"I told him smiling.

"How much do you know Harry?"Zayn asked me, this wasn't the first he asked me this question.

"Harry's like a brother to me, my family my everything."I told him , the look on his face wasn't so convincimg or something.

"You seem to feel more than that, the way you talk about him!"He said. Here we go, another person thinks Harry and I are in love!!! Jesus Christ!

Can a boy and a girl jus be bestfriends???

"Zayn, he's my bestfriend, we've been through so much, you're my first love and I love you , I can't wait to marry you!"I told him , I realised he stopped the car so I took the opportunity to kiss him on the lips, he kissed me back more hungrily grabbing my waist.

"I love you so much Estee, sorry I was doubting you, I just don't want to lose you"Zayn said during the kiss. Ehen we moved back, I got down of the car as I saw my girl bestfriend Eleanor in front of Tiffany & Co. I ran to hug and she hugged me back.

"Hello Mrs Malik how are you?"Eleanor asked me and I started blushing when she called me Mrs Malik. I'm not Malik yet.

"I'M good what about you Mrs Tomlinson?"I asked her and it was her turn to blush. We both got in the shop and we were just being shopaholic girls in a branded showroom. We tried all the pretty dresses and took pictures together in the trial room, accessories, shoes, bags.

"How's Harry?"I asked her and she giggled.

"You can never stop thinking about him right?"Eleanor said and I gave her a duh look. He's my bestfriend.

"You know I can't"I told her.

"Well he can't stop thinking about you, he never shut up about you he's always like Estee this Estee that..."She said and we both giggled. Harry's the best!

He's like me!

"What does he say about me?"I asked her.

"Well, you're beautiful on the outside and the inside so much, you're so sweet, he'll always love you and be there for you forever, sometimes I feel like he feels much more than a BFF!"Eleanor said. Seriously, we're on that again????? Harry's my bestFRIEND!!!!

"El...I already told you--"I started and she cut me.

"I know I know it's just the way he looks at you"El said and I rolled my eyes.

"El!!"I said amd she zipped her mouth. After Tiffany & Co, we went to other brands showroom in that street. We went to Jimmy Choo, D&G,Gucci,Chanel,Accesorize,Forever21... We saw paps taking pictures of us but we didn't care, we were just girls having fun.

"Estee, how long Zayn and you been dating??"

"When's the wedding?"

"How do you know Eleanor?"

"Eleanor when's your wedding??"

"How's Louis?"

"What does Harry think of your wedding Estee?"

"How long you knew Harry?"

"Did you know about Taylor Swift and Harry???"

That was when I stopped walking, frozen, Harry has a girlfriend? Well I can't be upset with him that he didn't tell me because I didn't tell him about Zayn. But he's not single??? Eleanor shook me.

"Hello!!! Hello Earth to Esteee"Eleanor screamed and I shook my head back in my senses.

"Harry has a girlfriend?"I asked Eleanor and she bursted laughing.

"Hell no!!! Don't listen to paps, it was rumors, Taylor invited the boys over one day and she was just flirting with Harry but he didn't like her, she was the one who said that they were dating, Harry hasn't got any girl in his mind, you're the only he really cares about, this will never change"Eleanor explained and I was I have say it, I was

Relieved.

Harry can't be with a bitch, he has to find the perfect lady for him. I can help him but to me only Eleanor is a really nice girl but she is Louis'.

"Ok, he really didn't like anybody?"I asked her and she shook her hand for no.

"He's not even interested. Even to the screaming fans, just a smile or arms around the shoulder thats it, even that he's not so comfortable"Eleanor explained and I was jawdropped. Harry actually cares this much for me.

What did I do to get the best friend in the world???

"Excuse me, I'm a huge fan of both of you, can I have a picture with you two please?"A pretty young came to us and we smiled at her.

"Aww sure!"El and I said and we both stood at her side, she was between us while her mom I guess took a picture of us.

"Thank you,"The girl said and I stopped her from leaving yet.

"Wait!"I called and she came back.

"One with my phone"I said and she came back and I gave my phone to her mom who clicked the picture. The girl was really happy.

"You are the sweetest girl ever! You'll never change Estee!!!"El said and we kept enjoying your day. Suddently my phone rang, it was Zayn.

"Hey Zayn"I squealed.

"Hey Estee baby, how's your day?"Zayn asked me, hearing his voice I always get butterflies, not more than Harry! Wait what??? What did I just say?? Ok ok ok BFFy

"I'm fine what could ever happen to me?"I asked him laughing.

"I just don't want the paps to bombard my girl"Zayn said and I giggled. It reminded me of something , or someone.

Harry.

(FLASHBACK ESTEE REMEMBERING)
"HEY HAZZABEAR!!!!"I screamed as the music was too loud so I went to the bathroom.

"Esteebear, I'm not deaf you know, where are you?"Harry asked me concerned.

"El took me to this day club, so much fun!"I told him.

"WHAT??? ESTEE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT DRUNK!!!!"Harry yelled on the phone. Woah never seen this side of Harry.

"No don't worry I didn't drink anything, just dancing!"I told him and I realised my voice was echoing coz i was in the bathroom.

"Estee are you in the bathroom?Your voice's echoing?"Harry asked me worried. Calm down Hazza!!!

"Yeeesss!"I said. And I wished i lied now.

"WHAT THE HELL ESTEE??? YOU'RE WITH A DRUNK BASTARD??? WHAT IF HE HURTS YOU????"Harry yelled at me angry now. Why would he think I'm with a guy, I don't see myself with any guy, I just need my BFF and that's him. Only him.

"Harry!! I'm alone, don't worry i'm fine, I came to the bathroom coz the music is too loud and I couldn't hear you! I'm not with a guy!"I told him, I heard him exhaling in relief.

"Ok, sorry I doubted you, I just wanna make sure you're ok, your safety means everything to me Esteebear!"Harry said , his voice calming down. I love Protective Harry,he's the best!

"I'm fine Harry, I know you'll always be here for me!"I told him smiling.

"Be careful ok, ...I'm gonna leave you havimg fun with El! Love you!"He said and cut the call, I smiled like crazy, I thank god to give the world's best friend in the world. I went back to the dancefloor joining Eleanor.

"Hellooooo, Esteeee!Esteeee babyyy!"I heard Zayn's voice on my phone and I got back to my senses. Wow, Zayn is just like Harry, perfect. Wait a second, did I just compare my fiance to my bestfriend?

Harry is more than perfection.

"I'M here Zayn and I'm totally fine, noone will hurt me, anyway I have Harry...and you"I said smiling and he chuckled.

"Ok, I just wanna make sure you're ok! Have fun with Eleanor. I love you!"Zayn said and kissed the phone.

"I love you too Harry--Zayn, love you bye!"I cut my phone. What was that? It was my very first slip of the tongue to anybody, but it's ok I love both Harry and Zayn to the core. Eleanor looked at me like she's seen a ghost wide eyes opened.

"Sure you don't have feelings for your bestfriend?"Eleanor asked me in a suspecting tone.

"El don't start!"I trailed and she shit her mouth.

NIGHT 9:30pm

Yup we shopped till we dropped literally all day, it was so fun. Eleanor was the best girl bestfriend ever! Harry female version to me! Then we saw a Volvo coming to us, guess who showed up, Louis William Tomlinson!! Aww Boobear!!!

"Boobear!!!"I squealed hugging him he hugged me tight, after Harry it was Louis the closest guy.

"Esteebear, so how was your day girls?"Louis asked us, Eleanor and I smiling showing our teeth making Louis laughed.

"Awesome, Zayn called Estee and at the end she said love you Harry then corrected herself!"Eleanor said as Louis kept his hand on her waist she hugged him with one arm. I blushed. Louis looked at me smiling with big eyes.

"You guys are so much alike!"Louis yelled like a girl. I laughed. Wait what was that suppose to mean???

"Alike?"I asked him and he looked at his fiance and they nodded.

"Don't tell him we told you, Harry dreamt of you this morning!"Louis said, Harry dreamt of me?? Even I dream of him every night, that we'll always be together.

"Soooo?"I asked him so he'll continue.

"He dreamt that you were--"Eleanor said and at that moment, Zayn's car came, I really I had to go now.

"Esteee!!!!"Zayn called me. He smiled and waved hi to Elounor who smiled at him.

"I...gotta go, tell Harry I said hi and that I love him! Bye guys!"I said hugging them and joined Zayn in the car.

"How was your day?"Zayn asked me.

"Great, I've missed you!!!"I cooed leaning my head on his shoulders. I miss Harry's shoulders, I remember sleeping on his shoulder in school.

i would pay any amount to get those days back.

"I love you Ha-Zayn!"I said. Damn I did it again!!!! No problem for me but hope Zayn wont be upset.

"I love you too Estee!"Zayn said and he kept driving us home. I can't wait for tomorrow, hangout between me, my fiance and my bestfriend that I love so much.

(A/N: Team Harry or Team Zayn???)