Chapter 1

"The world comes to life and everything's all right,from beginning to end and when you have a friend by your side,that helps you to find,the beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in, The Gift Of A Friend!"-Demi Lovato

(Harry)

How do you feel when your mother wakes you up early in the morning, at 7:30 am on a monday to get the milk from outside. I'm just a six year old little kid, I'm tired and today actually is my first day to school, i'm gonna be in first grade. Today as usual, I went downstairs get the milk and before I got inside my house, I saw opposite, at the parc, a bunch of other boys bullying a small girl, I mean she's like my age. Those boys were pushing her, pulling her long wavy brown hair and one boy snatched her doll out of her hands making the girl cry, I couldn't stand like that just looking, I had to help her. So I put the milk bottle down and ran to the parc pushing the bots away from the innocent girl who fell on the ground.

"Leave her alone, give her back her doll!!!" I ordered them, they looked up and down laughing at me, they were real bullies,jerks. One came closer to me to push but I managed to not fall.

"Oh yeah what are you gonna do?" The boy told me and without thinking I punched him in the face, I expected the other guys to fight but instead they all ran away. At least the girl is safe now, I turned around, kneeled down to help her get up. She still looked scared but I caught her protectively in my arms.

"You ok?" I asked her and she nodded looking at me. She looked cute, she had long brown wavy hair, brown eyes, tiny cute lips, she was wearing a small cute pink dress.

"Yes,thank you, I'm Estee and you?" She asked her in her sweet voice, she is really sweet. Estee, nice name.

"I'm Harry, I think this is yours! I live here!" I told her giving her back her doll and showed her my house, she smiled more now, she has a very cute smile.

"Thanks Harry! Hey, my house is next to yours!!" She said smiling. Awesome,we're neighbours. I reached out for her hand. Estee looked at me, slightly shocked. Then she smiled and stood up slowly. She seemed nice, and her laughter made me feel happy too. I was dying of excitement to know that I just made a new neighbour friend! I couldn't wait to show her all the toys I have in my room.Imagine we're in the same school, we could meet more often. I was about to ask her something but I was interrupted by her mother calling her.

"Estee baby, breakfast ready,come on don't want to be late for school!" Her mom called her.

"Ok mommy!! Bye Harry, see you around!" She said and ran like a little princess to her house. I went home with the milk bottle and gave it to mom. Mom noticed I never stopped smiling.

"You ok Harry?" Mom asked me while making my corn flakes for me.

"I have a friend today in the park, she's so sweet" I told her and mom smiled.

"Today,you're gonna have plenty of friends Harry! School is fun!" Mom said. I know she's right but I feel deep inside there is something unique about Estee. I feel protective over her, I want to be there for her. Suddently the school bus came, here we go! I quickly super fast got into the bus with my school mom prepared for me lazt night. Mom waved me bye , I looked in the bus if Estee was here too but no luck, she wasn't. Maybe she'll be coming with her car. I hope. So here we go, first day to school...

__________________________((A/N: How is it? I know it's a sucky chapter but it will get better. Just letting you know, at this point Harry is 6 years old, Estee is 5 but same grade 1 but will she be in Harry's school? Keep reading...)