Chapter 28

"It might be wonderful

It might be magical

Might be everything I've waited for

A miracle

Oh believe if I fall in love again

With someone new

It would never be the way I loved you"-Selena Gomez

(Zayn yayyy)

It was 9:30 pm and my fiance wasn't back. What if someone rape her am killed Harry? What if they got lost in LA? Ok no.

What if they got drunk they were doing it?

Ok no that's too much. Estee wouldn't.

What if they ran away together?

God Zayn don't get work up! Estee loves you to death, Harry was her bestfriend, she was just too happy o see him again after four damn years. i know Estee loves me like real love amd she wouldn't cheat on me with her bestfriend.

So why am I doubting now?

Because the way Estee looks at Harry was the same way she looks at me. Or maybe more. The way she always talks about him, the way she smiles when she hears his song.

Mostly the way Harry looks at her, I swear there's something going on in his head. Should I worry?

Hold on a second, why am I doubting my Estee? She's mine and only mine. Harry was just her bestfriend right? They were just too close to each other, but didn't mean they were in love. I proposed her to marry me and she said yes. Harry will be my best man and he'll walk her down the aisle and give her hand to me.

Finally Estee will be called Estee Malik forever! She's the love of my life.

"Hi Zayn,"I saw Estee coming back, her eyes red, not crying, it looked like she's been drinking. Oh no! I got up from the couch and went to hug because I missed her so much. I could smell her and she smelled of vodka. Harry!!!

"What were you and Harry doing?"I asked her and she smiled.

"We danced and had vodka!"Estee told me putting her arms around my neck. Was she still drunk? They danced?Vodka?Are we thinking the same thing? Oh no!!!!

"You what?"I increased my tone.

"We danced!Like in prom! So much fun"Estee said squealing. I was relieved they didn't do it. I didn't want anyone to steal her virginity, it had to be me. Yeah Estee and I dated for four years but we didn't have sex.

I want to steal her virginity during our wedding night. She'll never forget that day.

"Just dancing right?"I asked her and I think she understood what I meant because she punched my arm.

"Zayn! Not you too please!Harry's my bestfriend for god's sake!I would never cheat on you ever, I love you , you're my fiance , the love of my life!"Estee yelled. I should really stopped doubting her, how could I ever think that my Estee baby would cheat on me? She loves me really!

"I'm sorry Estee, I'm sorry. I love you and I don't want to lose you!"I told her cupping her face with my hands then I kissed her hungrily and passionately. She kissed back and our lips moved in sync,we ended making out on the couch.

"I love you Zayn!"Estee said breathless and then we felt asleep right here on our couch.

(Narrator)

Two weeks later, Harry and Estee's bond became stronger and stronger and have drawn a lot of attention to the fans, paps, media and families...

Still the bestfriends always remind everyone that they were just bestfriends many times. Louis and Eleanor finally married, Estee and Eleanor were called on the net and the favorite girl BFFs pair. But the number 1 BFFs pair was of course Harry and Estee.

Zayn has finally learnt to completely trust Harry about Estee and actually had become very very close to him. Estee loved to hangout with her fiance as well as her bestfriend. But there were times where Estee felt more about Harry but didn't understand it or didn't feel. But it was deep inside of her.

One Direction,Estee and Zayn have taken a well deserved break from the spotlight and all flew together back to Cheshire for Zestee's wedding. Zayn organised the wedding in Cheshire because it was his loving fiance's favorite place. Harry helped him for everything.

Being back in Cheshire, brings a lot of memories about Harry 's and Estee's childhood right from the day they met, introduction to their parents, Estee leaving to New York, Estee's return here for senior year. All their happy moments. Harry and Estee still enjoyed playing like little kids in the parc and they didn't feel ashamed at all.

Anne,Gemma and Robin were so happy to see beautiful Estee so happy with her friends. Anne found out that Harry had feelings for his bestfriend and convinced or tried to convince him not to get in Zestee's way. Harry couldn't stop but being crazy in love with Estee. But never told her as he undertands she loved him like her bestfriend or brother.

Today august 13, the last day of Estee's bachelorette life, a lot was going on in her mind and she wasn't so happy and excited as before. She couldn't tell her problems to anybody in the world especially her fiance, Zayn. She could to only one person.

Her Hazzabear!

(A/N: What do you think? Next chapter is the day before Zayn and Estee's wedding? A lot will happen in the next chapter, I think mostly Estee's pov, Harry's too. Just letting you know this story is almost over!!!)