Chapter 17

"We'll always be together

Don't you worry

I'll always be by your side

Don't you worry

The circle will never end

Just know that we'll meet again

We'll always be together

Forever always

I am here"-Little Mix

(Narrator)

Months and months passed, Harry and Estee's friendship grew stronger and strong.

They were inseparable.

Estee was like family to Harry like he was to her. He was even much more than family to her, he was the world.

Estee 's biggest fear was to lose Harry like how Tess lost Nick. She needs her Hazzabear with her all the time.

Other than Hestee, Eleanor became Estee's girl bestfriend but nothing compared to Harry of course. Niall and Karis are more in love with each other. Liam visited Nova to her room everyday and even their love growing stronger and stronger.

Now, in april, the last month of their school life. All that Harry and Estee hope is that

They'll always be together, Forever!

(Harry)

Damn it, it's already april, our last month of school. Then we're done with school and we'll go to college. Oh no I don't like this, I hate the part everyone hates of senior year.

The goodbye part.

Especially to my Esteebear.

I can't lose her again.

(Outfits for Harry and Estee are like the cover :) )

"Hazza? We have english class now let's go!"Estee shook me up as I was lost in my thoughts. I nodded and we both got in english class sitting with our gang. Estee and I sat behind Niall and Karis, means in front of Elounor. Liam was between me and Tess.

Today Mrs Mars was pretty much in a good mood. Very new.

"Good morning seniors...I hope you know what's on april 14"Mrs Mars said. What's on april 14?

"Isn't that the last day of school?"Rachel asked.

"That, your last day of school will be your prom! So get your tux, your pretty dress,your partners and most of all enjoy your last month of your entire school life...you'll never get those days back"Mrs Mars said.

Holy cats, prom is coming up, oh my god! I don't have a date to go with,Louis has Eleanor, Liam can take Nova, Niall has Karis, Estee and I don't have dates. But I'm sure Estee will get someone as from the day she joined the school everyone had their eyes on her, none asked her out as they knew I'll blow them away.

Call me overprotective I don't care.

I don't want my Esteebear to get hurt.

Next class, maths class, boring. Estee slept off leaning her head on my shoulder, I loved it so I leaned my jead on hers copying the algeabraic sums maths teacher was writing on the board.

"Harry!Hangout in Starbucks after school ok?"Louis wispered from behind.

"No Lou, I wanna be with Estee!"I told him and he nodded his head pat my shoulder.

I want to spend maximum time possible with Estee.

Estee woke up by the sound of the bell, curse the bell, I enjoyed her sleeping on my shoulder.