Chapter 19

"Nobody, nobody, no-nobody, nobody, nobody does it like you

Nobody, nobody, no-nobody, nobody, nobody does it like you

You got me feeling so caught up but im loving all the crazy things you make me do

Nobody, nobody, no-nobody, nobody, nobody doe-doe-doe

No I cant go back to the way it was, to the way it was

No I cant go back, no, I cant go back to the way it was, to the way it was

No I cant go back, no, I cant go back to the way it was, to the way it was "-Selena Gomez

(Estee)

What is he doing here? How could he find me? I was really scared not only because he looked furious but he had a knife!

"I knew I'll find you here!"My unfortunately dad said, i didnt want to look at him so I buried my face in Harry's chest.

"Why are you here?"I said without looking at him, I felt Harry holding me tighter more protectively.

"Mr Watson, how could you let a woman change you, you were the perfect father to Estee and now how could you have the heart of hurting her"Harry said trying to make sense in him, but it's useless.

Past is past.

The good daddy is gone.

"Who the fuck are you to talk to me you bastard??? "Dad said and that's when I stood in front of my bestfriend facing the monster,noone insults my bestfriend.

"You don't talk to him that way!"I said grinning. Harry kept his arm around me to make me calm down but I couldn't.

"I know what's best for you"Dad started to say amd Harry cut him off.

"Oh you do now?if you did, you would just leave and never come back to her life!"Harry shouted at him.

"I'm not here to talk to you curly! I'm here to talk to my daughter!"Dad said.

"Don't say she's your daughter after what you've done!"Harry said, i started crying, I didn't want my bestfriend fight against my dad.

Even if it's for me.

Harry can't degrade himself like this. Talking to my badass dad.

"I know what I've done is unforgivable but I am truly sorry and---"Dad started gettimg soft but I was the one who cut him now.

I 've heard enough.

"I don't want your sorry, I hate you, you're not my dad! Harry tell him to go!! please!!!"I said looking at both of them. Harry looked at my dad.

"You heard her?Go!!!"Harry asked him, dad looked at me and Harry for a while and finally left.

He can't ruin my day with Harry.

"Thank you Hazzabear!!"I said hugging, he squeezed me in his arms, not too tight, just fine.

"Anytime Esteebear!"He said kissing my forehead. We continued having fuj in the mall. Guess what we were doing, like the craziest kids we were playing running amd catching all around the mall. People looked at us like we were the craziest people on earth but we didn't care.

It's our lives! And we're young!

We Live While We're Young!

(A/N haha get it? :))

Harry and I stopped finally sitting on a bench in front of McDonalds , we breathing heavily, Harry never managed to catch me, me too but we enjoy chasing each other.