Chapter 32

"But I see you with him

Slow dancing

Tearing me apart coz you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking

Oh how I wish

That was me"-One Direction❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Harry)

What have I done? I just slept with my bestfriend. Yeah my bestfriend that I was in love with! But she was engahed to someone else and her wedding was today. What sort of bestfriend am I? Still she would still call me the best bestfriend ever, because Estee was always so nice.

I still remembered our first kiss, firt o thought I was wrong because she wasn't mine but seeing her crying and saying she needed me, I couldn't resist her.

What shocked me the most was her beautiful lips pressed into mine very hungrily. I had butterflies in my stomach, not just stomach, everywhere. I remembered every touch, every moans...everything.

Last night was amazing!

If only Estee could have been mine, and only mine. I was still asleep and I hear my Esteebear's sweet voice in my ear.

"I 'll see you in the church, last night was amazing! I love you Harry! Come soon ok!"She wispered in my ear amd kissed my cheek, next I heard the door of my room closing. Estee was gone.

She's going to get ready for her wedding. She'll be known the world as Zayn Malik's wife forever.

And we just had sex, I was the one who took her virginity, not Zayn. He told me he wanted to be the one take it from her, on their wedding night. But he wasn't the one. If he ever finds out about Estee and I, he will kill me and too Estee I don't want to know and I hope he won't hurt her!

I wish Estee and I were more than just bestfriends, I always been in love with her, right from the first day, the day she was back from New York, I always had that spark inside of me thinking of her, looking at her, anything to do with her. I didn't say anything. Because I saw that she loved me like her bestfriend, her brother, her Hazzabear.

I was scared to ruin our wonderful friendship, so I didn't say anything. But it was true, Estee was and always will be the love of my life, as well as ny BFF forever.

Now she was gonna get married to someone who loved her, not more than I do but at least he went forward and asked her out. She said yes! What have I done? Instead of supporting her like a true bestfriend, I was jealous, angry that I didn't confess my love, true love for her when I could.

How will I face Zayn now? I just slept with Estee? Wait, how to look at her now? Great now I'm scared to face Zayn and my Esteebear! Good job Harry! As if it wasn't enough, Zayn made me his best man and I have to walk Estee down the aisle, give her hand to him. Too much for one day! Never been so frustrated but that didn't mean I regret a single moment of last night.

Last night was the best night of my existence.

Suddently,my phone rang, it was Louis! He must be wondering where I was. Noone should know about Estee and I or we're both screwed.

"Louis?"I asked him.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU! YOU HAVE TO WALK ESTEE!GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE!"Louis yelled so loud, I moved my ear away from the phone and I still could hear him. Aww great, now I have to do my duty, walking Estee to Zayn! Do I have to?

"Hmm Louis, I'm sorry I'm not well today, I can't move from the bed, headache, do me a favour, walk Estee down the aisle and be Zayn's best man please!"I said and I felt tears falling from my eyes. Why ? Why why why?

"What? Harry you out of your mind?Estee's your bestfriend man, she needs you! It wouldn't be nice for her if you--"Louis started and I cut him crying more.

"Don't make this harder, just please do it! Please!"I begged him and I heard him sighing.

"Fine, we'll talk about this later!"Louis said and cut the call.

"Wait! Tell her that I love her"I told him before the line was dead.

I don't think there'll be a later Lou!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Estee)

I was ready , I mean physically ready with my long wedding dress, the bouquet and the veil on my head. The whole place was ready, I was waiting at the entrance of the church , Eleanor was my maid of honour, she was in front of me, Nova, Karis and Gemma behind me. I was really nervous, where was Harry? He supposed to walk me down the aisle!

More than that, I really wanted to see him, My Hazzabear!

I saw Louis was talking or should I say shouting on the phone so I guess he must talking to Harry. When he was done, I went to him, he looked really tensed.

"Where's Harry?"I asked him, he looked at me showing a small smile.

"He's not so well...Estee I'm sorry, I'll walk you to Zayn. Harry told me to tell you that he loves you!"Louis told me taking my arm, Harry's not coming? Because of me?

The music "Kiss Me"by Ed Sheeran started playing while Eleanor walked in front of me, Louis caught my arm, behind me my beautiful bridemaids holding my vail. I was really sad my bestfriend wasn't here, my favorite person in the world wasn't here. Because of me!

You may think that I shouldn't habe slept with him last night but I didn't regret a single thing of it. It was the best night of my life.

I kept walking looking down because I was nervous, nervous and sad. When we reached the altar, Louis gave my hand to Zayn and went to stand next to Zayn the other side with Niall and Liam. Eleanor was at my side. Zayn looked good in his black tux. I miss Harry!

"You look beautiful!"Zayn wispered and I showed a small smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are here to celebrate the union of Zayn Malik and Estee Watson"The priest said and the whole mass I was getting more and more sad, god knows how much I was controlling my tears not to fall. All I could think was Harry! Our best moments right from the day we met till last night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Zayn Malik do you take Estee Watson as your beloved wife?"The priest asked Zayn who was so happy, the opposite of me.

"Estee Watson, do you take Zayn Malik as your beloved husband?"The priest asked me . There goes the question that will decide my life forever. I was silent for a while making everyone impatient. Suddently , I got a flashback of one of our moments Harry and me. Simple one but meant a lot.

"Harry and Estee against the world..."Harry 's voice rang in my head. Tears were overflowing from my eyes, I couldn't control my tears anymore. Then it hit me.

I love Harry!

"Estee?"Zayn called me. Everyone was waiting for my answer. I can't take this anymore.

(A/N: Dun Dun Dun...What do you think Estee will say? What happened to Harry where is he? Next chapter, one clue, get a box of tissues you need it!)