Chapter 9

"Even when I'm not giving enough

And I'm taking too much

You're still there for me

Even when I got nothing at all

And I'm ready to fall

You're still there for me

There for me

There for me

Even when I can't be there for you

You're always there for me"-Corbin Bleu and Vanessa Hudgens

(Estee)

FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO

NEW YORK

"Happy birthday princess, you're 10!!"My loving dad wished me at 10 in the morning as I woke up.

"Thank you daddy! I love you so much!"I said hugging him, I never stoo thinking about mom, wish she was here.

"Come down fast, a surprise waiting for you!"Dad kissed my forehead and left my room. You think I'm leading a very happy life in New York, hell no, my daddy is all I love. I wore a white dress with black dots on it and white flats and went downstairs.In the kitchen, there was daddy, the woman I dislike the most Lydia, I would never dare myself to call her my stepmother and there was Sofia her daughter who is my age. They stood looking at me smiling with a cake, I know Lydia and Sofia has a forced smile.

"Happy Birthday Estee!!"They said. Only daddy was meaning and I don't care of those two. We ate the cake, daddy called me to give presents, he bought me so many.

"Princess, here's for you!"Daddy said, I opened all my presents with a big smile on my face not caring that Lydia's and Sofia's faces were not happy at all. He bought me a lot of dolls, fairytale books, dresses,shoes...my daddy was the best.

"Daddy I love you!!"I said smiling hugging.

"I love you more Estee baby!!"He said kissing my forehead.

"Joe, can I talk to you for a second?"Lydia called daddy. I never look at her.

"Why don't you play with your new toys or watch tv sweetheart? Daddy will be right back,"Daddy asked me, I nodded and took my new toys and started playing. Later I heard both of them raising their voices, they were fighting,like verbally.

"SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!!"I heard daddy screamed, are they fighting about me.

"SO IS SOFIA!!!"Lydia screamed too, woah Sofia my sister??? No way, I hate her, she always pull my hair ,always hurting me and when I complain to Lydia or daddy, she always makes a scene that she's all innocent and I done everything. I closed the door immediately. Ever since I moved to New York, it's hell, the only thing to make me feel better is writing letters to my only friend, my bestfriend Harry, only God knows how much I miss him, there's a park opposite our house but I never go because it makes me think even more about Harry and I start crying like hell. Suddently, the door opened and Sofia showed up, she had a letter in her hands and gave it to me. You think she's nice?? Before she left my room ,she pulled my hair as usual.

"Happy birthday witch!"She said closing the door. I read the letter and started smiling.

~~Happy Birthday Esteebear!!

You're finally 10,two digit numbers, yayyy!!! How are you?? How are you celebrating your birthday?? I miss you so much Estee, not just me, Gemma,mom and Robin, we love you Estee don't forget that. I wish we could be together soon like before. Don't cry Estee, especially on your birthday. I want you to be happy, you'll always be in my heart like I'll always be in yours. Take care.