Chapter 7

"I found you, in the darkest hour

I found you, in the pouring rain

I found you, when I was all that needs

And your life call me back again

Found you in a river of pure emotion

I found you, my only truth

I found you, on the music player

I was lost til I found you, you, you

Til I found you, you, you"-The Wanted

THE NEXT DAY

(Harry)

You guys may think I'm such a baby because I sleep with a doll but I don't care what anybody thinks because it's just a doll, it's my Esteebear's doll, I always keep it in my bag in school, jur don't show it to anyone, hope you understand why. But it means a lot to me. Today is the day me and my bestfriend reunite. I decided to wear a grey shirt and some black tight jeans and got ready earlier than usual.

"Harry!!7:30 is too early for you, did you do something wrong?"Mom mocked at me. I never wake up amd come down ready on time, I always get up with the sound of the bus. Do I tell mom that I saw Estee??? I know mom loves Estee a lot, maybe I'll surprise her by bringing Estee home, she might love to come to our area again rught?

"Nothing mom, I'm just up!"I told her and she was smiled at me because I was smiling like an idiot thinking about Estee.

"Well good to see you smile like this!"Mom said kissing my cheek and she went to the living room watching tv.

Later in school, I search for Estee everywhere but I couldn't find her, please don't tell me she's absent today. I joined my friends in our chemistry class.

"So have you seen her?"Louis asked me.

"No, she'll come, you'll see she 'll come!"I said not losing hope that sge will come, I was looking at her empty seat next to me. Even our chemistry sir came and started teaching organic chemistry, I didn't pay attention, all I was doing was looking at the empty seat next to me hoping Estee would come.

"Harry!! She'll come tomorrow!!"Eleanor wispered a little loud. I hope she's wrong! I hope my Esteebear will come late.

Chemistry class, no Estee!!

Next class...maths, argh I can't take it!! I'm bunking and search for her. I was roaming in all the corridors searching my bestfriend but no luck. I didn't give up.

Estee where are you??

(Estee)

I was debating myself whether or not I go to school today, I have to find him, why can't I find him??? Did he change school and not tell me?? Is he even alive? Ok that's extreme!! Did he forget me?? Maybe I could search for him one more time, if the worst, guess I have no other way to go back to New York live hell!!! I quickly wore a short black dress pink designs with a pink jacket and I walked to school with one goal, I have to find MY Harry! I didn't feel like attendinf any classes today so I decided to stay alone in the recess, the place for seniors when there's break, ask me why, this kind place reminding of our best memories Harry and I,parc, I sat on the swing, slowly swinging myself thinking about Harry.

FLASHBACK

"Hey you ok?"Harry asked me softly. And I just bursted crying in his arms.

"H-Haarry I'm l-l-leav-ving!!Daddy an-an-d me t-t-to N-N-New Y--York!"I cried. The look on his face was so shocked, like he didn't expect and want me to leave but he was still soft to make me feel better.