Chapter 14

"I need your love

I need your time

When everything's wrong

You make it right

I feel so high

I come alive

I need to be free

With you tonight

I need your love"-Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding

(Estee)

Harry was driving not telling me where is he taking me. I turned the radio and Unconditionally by Katy Perry was on. I was singing along, Harry joined me and he had the biggest smile ever.

"Estee, you're amazing!"Harry told me, I smiled.

"Thank you but you 're better!"I told him, he chuckles.

"Yeah right!"He said sacastic. Why? He has the most beautiful voice, I never forgot and will never forget the day he sang to me Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder, like the original artist, he is a legend!

"So you're not telling me where we're going?"I asked him, he smiled.

"No, just wait Esteebear!"Harry said driving faster. Later, I looked through the window and we were in front of a university?

"Why are we in front of a university?"I asked him, he got out of the car and went to open my door side.

"Just follow me!"He took my hand and we went inside that university. The name was Holmes Chapel University. (A/N: I don't know if there's a uni called like that, I'm making up!) I noticed Harry and I were in the residential section of the campus, please tell me Harry doesn't live here!

"Harry? Why are we in the dorms section?"I asked him confused as we stopped in front of a door. He knocked and look who opened the door. A girl blonde hair neatly braids, wearing a grey jumper and black skinny jeans, she changed so much but I still remember her.

Gemma Styles.

Gemma hugged Harry. He told me earlier to hide behind so she won't see me.

"Harry!!! So happy to see you!"Gemma squealed in her brother's arms.

"Hey Gemma, I brought you a surprise"Harry said. She looked at him smiling and Harry turned around showing me to his sister. Looking st me she gasped putting her hands in front of her mouth.

"Your girlfriend is so so so beautiful!"Gemma said, did she just say girlfriend? She didn't recognise me of course. Harry was smiling and I noticed he... blushed???

"Gemma, you know I don't have a girlfriend and I don't need one, guess who is this cutie girl!"Harry said. I smiled.

"Oh my god!!! Estee!!!!! What the hell??? You're so beautiful, come here you!!!!"Gemma said screaming and embraced me in a hug, squeezing me till I couldn't breathe. Harry laughed. I was happy to see Gemma.

"Good to see you Gemma! How's college?"I asked as Harry and I got in her room.

"Great! Tell me how was New York? You have no idea how much my brother missed you Esteebear!"Gemma said. I looked st Harry and he understood I didn't want to talk about my life in New York, wait you call that a life???

"Gemma don't!"Harry told her and she stopped.

"Well I missed Harry so much and I'm really glad to be back! Missed you too girl!"I told her and she smiled, What's with the Styles and their smiles? Those dimples!wow!!!

"Yayyyy!! I missed you too a lot girly!"Gemma told me hugging me and suddenly the door knob turned, a red blonde haired girl came in, she wore a short pink dress just below her bum and top cut low, she wasn't too curvy but she wasn't a stick either, she was ok!

"Oh Harry,Estee meet my roomate Nova Carlile! Nova, meet my brother and his bestfriend Estee!"Gemma introduced her. She gave a look, what???

"Hello!"We said together, she smiled.

"Harry...Estee...do guys know Liam?"She asked us. We looked at each other.

"Yes, he's our friend, how do you know him?"Harry asked her, she started blushing. What???

"He's my boyfriend!"She said, soon as she said that, Harry and I were jawdropped. Liam has a girlfiend and he didn't tell us!!!! His girlfriend is Gemma's roomate, Harry's sister's roomate!!!!

"Ok, how did he asked you out?"I asked her and she smiled.

(A/N: Sorry if it is short, I'm busy with Xmas celebrations in college! Shoutout to the new character Nova, it's @Percabeth5599, next chapter it's gonna be her POV...

Hey also check out my new story Another Romeo & Juliet Story, it's another Harry story, I love Harry too much, I can't write about anyone else haha.)