Chapter 20

"You're true friend

You're here till the end

You pull me aside when something aint right

Double me n I m into the night

No need to pretend

You're true friend"-Miley Cyrus

APRIL 14

(Harry)

I woke up at the sound of the alarm at 7:15 in the morning, I got in my bathroom to take a good shower, today was the big day

Graduation and tonight

Prom

I wore my best tuxedo, fix my hair and time to wear the purple graduation gown.(A/N let's say its purple I dont know what color its suppose to be)

It's crazy how fast the time flies.

I went downstairs to see my mother and sister gasping jawdropping looking at me. Mom was in tears hugging me.

"Oh my god, my baby is growing up,"Mom said in my arms kissing my cheeks.

"I'm so proud of you baby brother!"Gemma told me and I have the what-the-hell look.

I'M not a baby,

"Heyyy I'm not a baby anymore, only mommy can call me that,"I whined and she just laughed.

"Hey you'll always be my baby brother and I love you so much,"Gemma said hugging so I hugged her back.

I ate fast the pancakes and got in my car to pick up my bestfriend Estee.

Our last day together

Noooo It wont be, I'm sure of it.

I waited for my bestfriend to come down when I see a very very beautiful girl running so cutely out of her appartment building and her graduation hat fell off. I kept watching her taking the hat and putting it on her head.

Why did my bestfriend had to be this beautiful?

"Hey Harry!!!"Estee squealed while she sat next to me. I shook my head to stop drooling over her, fix my hair.

"Hey beautiful! Graduation finally!"I said nervously. She smiled too.

"Don't remind me, I just finished a crying session!"She said and I looked at her, it looked like she was crying but her eyes were still perfect.

"Why did you cry?"I asked her.

"It's our last day Hazza!! LAST day!"She said and I put my hand on her leg to comfort.

"Hey hey relax, we're in this together on, today we're having fun ok, like there's no tomorrow!"I told her and she half smiled.

Don't make this harder Estee.

It was the usual . we were talking, laughing, Hazzabear and Esteebear moments the whole ride, when we reached school, the place was fully decorated with balloons, flowers... Mom,Robin and Gemma will be there anytime. All the juniors of the 11th grade were preparing for the ceremony.

"Harry! All seniors should gather in the auditorium! Have a good day!"A guy told me so Estee and I walked to the auditorium. It was amazing to walk school corridors in graduation gowns and everyone looking at you proudly and respectfully.

Estee and I entered the auditorium and we saw Eleanor waving at us to join them. We saw our gang over there, we were at the front row. From the extreme right, Karis,Niall,Liam,Louis,Eleanor,Estee,me,Tess and Nick.