Chapter 2

(Harry)

As I got down the bus, I read the name of the school Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, all I hope us that Estee is here too, it would be awesome!!! A tall woman asked all the grade 1 children to assemble in one line,so everybody were in one line,so far no sign of my new friend. Teacher looked so tall and her heels made that click-click noise down the wide hallways.

"Hello class, I'm Miss Baker your teacher for this year, follow me to the class!" So it's our teacher, she seems nice, hope she's not strict at all. I sat next to a guy with brown wavy hair, cute face, wearing white shirt with black suspenders with white jeans. Sadly, Estee is not in my class, let's hope she's in another section then.

"Hey, I'm Louis and you?" The boy next to me called with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Harry, nice to meet you!" I told him shaking his hand. He's nice. Ms Baker was first teaching us handwriting, slowly teaching us each letters of the alphabet, we also had to write a word which starts with the letter. This is what I wrote:

A-Apple

B-Barbie

C-Cat

D-Doll

E-Estee

F-Friend

G-Gemma

H-Harry

I-I

J-Joy

K-

L-Louis

M-Mom

N-

O-One

P-Pretty

Q-

R-Robin

S-Sweet

T-Two

U-

V-

W-

X-

Y-You

Z-

There are letters I couldn't think of any words, but for E, I didn't even needed to think, I wrote on the spot the cute girl's name Estee. Then the next letter is F suiting perfectly for friend, G is my next favorite person my sister Gemma then H my name duh. I couldn't stop smiling reading those letters one by one, especially Estee-Gemma-Harry, sometimes I only see Estee-Harry. Wait, I'm just 6 years old and I just met her today, or should I say I saved her. So I need to spend more time with her in the parc, I should make it a point to go to the parc everyday before and after school.

In all classes, Louis and I really get along very well, he is really funny, obcessed about carrots, like today for lunch in the canteen he took all the carrots of the tray, everyone looked at both of us like we were crazy. Louis is crazy.

"Don't you like carrots?" Louis asked me, I laughed.

"Yeah but I don't have empty the whole tray!" I told him and he rolled his eyes. He's so obcessed about carrots!

"Me, I just love CARROTS!!!!!" He started screaming like crazy, everyone looked at us. But i couldn't help but laugh at his funny face.

Louis is a really funny guy, you can never be bored when he's around. After lunch, it was PE period, coach said to play football, I'm not really an expert in football but Louis, my god he's amazing, like a Zidane junior and british.

"Lou, how do you play like that? You're a legend!"-I told him, he smiled proudly.

"Just stay with me Harry, you'll be a pro in no time!"-He said, I laugh at his answer, me a pro in football. yeah right!!! I could play for fun.

After that, we could finally go home, Louis joined his parents in their car and I got into the school bus. I know I had a good time with Louis but the one person I wanted to see was Estee. Which school did she join? Mostly I wanna play with her! As I got down the school bus and got home, Mom gave me a big hug and kiss.

"Baby,how was your first day in school?"-Mom asking as we walked to the living room, I saw a woman sitting on the couch who was she??

"Great mom, I became friend with a boy named Louis, you should see him play football, he's a legend!" Itold her and she was surprised,happy.

"Harry, meet Mrs Watson, that's your new friend's mother!" Mom introduced to that woman. OMG she's Estee's mother, wait so our moms just became friends!!! That will be so much easier for me and Estee to meet. I shook hands with her and she smiled at me. Estee looks like a minitiature figure of her mother. Beautiful.

"Hi Mrs Watson! Nice to meet you!" I told her.

"Hi Harry! Estee won't stop talking about you, she's at the park if you want to play with her!" Mrs Watson told me as she bent down to me, she pat my head softly with a smile, now I know where Estee gets her looks. So she talks about me to her mom? She's at the park now, yes!!! Estee I'm coming!

At the park, there she was, on the swing, she was wearing a pink jacket a white skirt and some white stockings, she looks like a real cutie Barbie doll. I sat on the swing next to her snapping my fingers in front of her face so she quickly turned to face me.

"Harry!!! Hi!! So good to see you!!" Estee said in her sweetest voice. She has the sweetest voice ever.

"Good, which school are you going?"I asked her.

"Holmes Chapel Primary School! I don't have any friends!" She said. When she said she didnt have any friends, (A/N: I don't know anything about uk, I don't know if there's a school like that, making it up) she did her frowing face expression and that was so cute but how can she not have friends? How can a sweet girl like her have no friends?

"Why not? You're too sweet to be alone!" I told her and she smiled again at me, why is she so cute?

"Because noone is so sweet like you, I don't need thousands of friends to be happy, just you, true friend!" When she said those, made my heart melt, we just met today, I saved her and she already takes me as her bestfriend, more than that, she says she doesn't need anyone else than me.

"You really mean that?" I asked her and she stood up, to my surprise she came in front of me and pushed me off the swing and I fell back, oh right Estee, you wanna play? Let's play!

"Of course Hazzabear" And now she nicknamed me. Where did she got it? Hazzabear? Nice, unique! Before Estee could run , I manage to catch her leg and she also fell next to me, we both laughing like hell. We were playing hands games, being with Estee feels so complete, you might think I'm weird 6 year old who is talking like I'm in love but it's just Estee is the bestfriend I could and will always have, to be honest, she means more to me than how Louis means to me. But these two mean the world to me. Estee and I played till 7pm then we were really hungry and our mothers were calling us to our own homes.

"Harry?" Estee called me from her house.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Tomorrow before school?" She asked so sweetly, couldn't stop smiling.

"Yes" I told and I closed the door joining mom and Gemma for dinner. Gemma is in grade 2. Today mom made tacos, yum! Then I went quickly to bed as I was tired after a long day. Can't wait for tomorrow another day playing with the cutest girl in the world. In my bed, I could see from my balcony, a kind of light flash blinking many times. I got up and went to the balcony, and guess what was that? Estee was playing with her torch from her balcony for calling me. Cutie pie.

"Goodnight Hazzabear!" She said

"Goodnight my Esteebear!" I told her and went back to sleep with a huge smile on my face.