Chapter 15

"You lift my feet off the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier"-Taylor Swift

(Nova)

NOVA TELLING TO HARRY AND ESTEE

FLASHBACK

Earlier today, my friends and I went to a party have some fun, we were dancing wild at the music when I felt like being watched, but I didn't get distracted I kept dancing with my girls. Suddently, I felt arms around my waist pullimg me close to him. I turned to see the hottest guy i 've ever seen in my life.

"Wanna dance with me baby?"He asked me, he was drunk, I could smell the vodka from him but there was not only lust in his eyes, mostly love!

"Sure!"I told him nicely and we strted dancing, hips collided, loved his hands on my body, giving me shivers as well as butterflies, the way my body responds to him. He 's turning on.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name sexy?"He asked me. Loved the way he told me sexy.

"Nova and you, you're the sexy one!"I told him. He smiled.

"I'm Liam! just because I'm in a party, don't think I'm always fooling around with all the girls, you're the first...amd only one!"He said with full honesty. I know he meant it.

"Aww really? Well, me too I'm just having fun with my girls!"I told him and he smiled again, wow I love his smile.

"You're really cute, I should introduce you to my friends, Zayn,Louis,Niall,Karis,Eleanor,Harry and Estee...oh you will love Estee, she's adorable!"Liam said. Sounds like he has a nice gang. He's the sweestest guy I ever met, especially in a club.

"Adorable?"I challenged him just to make fun, maybe he likes that Estee? I don't know maybe.

"Yes she is but we can't have her!"Liam said.

"And why is that?"I asked him, he's hot, he can have any girl he wants.

"She's Harry's bestfriend and he is too overprotective of her, he forbid us to fall for her!"Liam said and I showed an o expression with my lips.

"But, nothing will stop from loving you! I love you Nova!"Liam spoke again and I felt like my heart skipped a beat. He loves me!!! He loves me!!!! Someone 's in love with me!!!!

"I love you too!"I said and he pressed his lips on mine, his hand on my face, I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss heated and he pushed me againt the wall kissing me more hungrily.

"Will.you.be.my.girlfriend?"He panted. Started smiling to the core.

"Yessss!"I said and we were just making out.

"And Liam dropped back here!"I told them, Gemma, Harry and Estee looked at me jawdropped like I told them a story.

"I never imagined Liam like a ladies man!"Estee said. I giggled at her.

"He's not a ladies man, he's a...Nova man!"I said giggling, which made others giggle too. Liam was right, Estee looks so adorable. I noticed the way Harry looks at her, it's not the way a bestfriend would look at his bestfriend, as if he loves her! Not the BFF love.

"Well that means, Nova welcome yo our group!"Harry said smiling, Yay they accepted me!!!

"Harry, my aunt wants me home before sunset!"Estee told him and he nodded. Harry and Estee stood up hugging Gemma and me before leaving.