Chapter 18

"Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay"-Rihanna

Harry's pov

Today was awesome, this month. I'm making the most with Estee, spend every second with her.

I know, We'll always be together no matter what but feels like every moment's is so precious to us. I Don't know, How to say this but I think I'm falling more and more deeply in love with her. I know, She is my bestfriend But I don't care. I cuddle with the Estee's doll as I drift myself to sleep, thinking about what will tomorrow be like.

THE NEXT DAY

Well since today is a saturday, there's no school, great I can spend more time with Estee. I wore my Hypsta Please shirt and black skinny jeans and put my white converse, I just wanna go out with Estee, have a good time.

"You're up early for a saturday."My mom told me handing me my corn flakes bowl, I ate standing up to eat fast.

"One more month mom, I wanna be with Estee all the time!"I told her, she laughed.

"Ok but Gemma is coming back tonight,her holidays start!"Mom said and I smiled, yeah my sister is coming back, I missed her so much, to me Mom,Gemma and Estee are my three favorite girls/people in the world.

"I'll bring Estee tonight! See you mom!"I told mom and went to my car. Gemma would be happy to see Estee and have her in our place.

We can give Estee the family she deserves.

A family who loves her.

I drove my car to Estee's appartment, before going in, I saw my bestfriend reading a book from the balcony, looks like she's in third floor. She looks so beautiful.

"Esteeeee!!!!"I shouted hoping she'll see me. She turned her around around not knowing who called her. So cute!

"Esteebear over here!!"I shouted again and she looked finally at me smiling waving her hand.

"Hazzabear!!!What are you doing?"Estee shouted again. I laughed for no reason, she's just too adorable.

"Thought if we could go out today!"I shouted back, she smiled.

"Harry come in please!!!"Estee asked with her cutest puppy eyes and face. You can't resist that. I smiled and went upstairs to her appartment, soon as I reachee the third, a door opened and my bestfriend ran to me wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Woah someone's excited!"I told her and she blushed.

"Just come Harry...I'm happy to see you!"She said and we got inside. Estee introduced me to her aunt. Wow her aunt looks like Mrs Watson, memories. I shook her hands friendly.

"So you are the Harry my niece been talking about 24/7!"Her aunt said, Estee blushed. She talked about me to her aunt! I giggled.

"Nice to meet Mrs--"I said and I didn't know her name.

"Call me Karen!"Her aunt said. I nodded.

"I'll go get ready!"Estee said and went to her room to get ready, Karen and I sat near the dining table with tea just talking. I told her everything about Estee right from the day we met.

"You know...she told me all this! I'm happy she found someone to make her happy!"Karen said.

Estee really told her everything. Wow!

"I'll always be there for her!"I said and she smiled.

"You're going to Manchester after prom?"Karen asked me and I looked at her surprised. Why Manchester? Oh no don't tell me...

"No, actually I don't know yet why?"I asked her.

"Don't tell her, it's a surprise, Estee's got an audition for X Factor!"Karen said and a part of me was happy for Estee because it's her dream but the major part of me felt like my heart broken into millions of pieces.

Estee's leaving!

No not again!!!

"Oh!Ok!well...she...already has a fan!"I said not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry Harry, she likes you too much, she'll never forget you, fame will not change her love for you! You'll always be her Hazzabear! That's how she call you right?"Karen said, I nodded. I just don't want to lose her.

Finally Estee came out of her room, she was wearing a black and white small checked short dress with black jacket with black stockings and black stilletos. So beautiful as always.

"Can we go now?"Estee asked me smiling, we both were going out of the appartment when I remembered.

"Can Estee stay at my place tonight please?"I asked Karen.

"Sure! Have fun kids!"Karen said and Estee and I got in my car. Estee handed me a small envelope from her bag.

"Here take it, open only after prom!"Estee said giving me the envelope, I looked at her face while I kept it in my inner pocket, she had a small sad face.

"You ok?"I asked her, she shook her head like she was ok smiling like how I always love. I first drove us to the mall, Estee loves shopping, me too but not more than her and it's not because she's a girl, Estee loooooves shopping to the core.

"Harry try this? Just for fun!"Estee showing me a...hot pink bikini???? What the hell Estee???? I gabe her the weird look.

"Estee I can't wear that!"I told her and there she goes with the irresistible puppy face.

Why does she has to be so cute?

"I took it with the tip of my fingers going in the trial room, Estee waited just out.

Estee made me wear a bikini! The bra wouldn't stand exactly as I don't have boobs, obviously, the bottom bulging because of you know what! I looked hilarious.

"Harry you done?!"I hear Estee whining impatient to see me in a bikini. I opened the door and you should have seen her face.

"Check it out Esteebear!"I said cheekily, she had her eyes almost popping out and bursted laughing to the core. She even took a picture of me, how embarassing but funny.

"Harry you look...hot!"She said playfully hitting my torso. I took her in my arms, I knew she was a little uncomfy that I was almost naked but she didn't flinch.

"Now your turn...!"I told her, she became red like a tomato, not like before more red.

"Me bikini????"She asked innocently. I raised my eyebrow.

Seriously Estee? I'm supposed to say that!

"Even I wore one!"I said, she laughed looking at me.

"Only if you don't remove it yet! We'll take a picture together,"Estee said and I somehow for her.

Harry is a fool for Estee! I don't mind.

Estee took another hot pink bikini and oh my goodness, she looked hot! She's my bestfriend but yes my bestfriend is hot, beautiful!!!

She's perfect.

I was jawdropped, drooling over her, couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Harry!Come!"Estee told me to come near her and we took pictures together, haha both of us in a bikini!!!! It actually fun with Estee, not at ridiculous. After we put back our own clothes and roamed around the mall.

In Hamleys, Estee stood next to the stuffs dolls, she looked like she was with her kind, she's the cutest doll ever. I took a picture of Estee in the middle of many teddybear stuffed dolls and set it as my wallpaper on my phone.

Esteebear with teddybears!!!

"Harry!!!"Estee said in a scary voice, what was she scared about.

"Yes Estee?"I asked her.

"HARRY MOOOOVEEE!"Estee screamed pushing me and we fell on the floor, I caught Estee protectively so she wont get hurt, she buried her face in my chest. I looked up to see what's going and soon as stood up with Estee, we gasped at the same time our eyes popping out any moment.

The person in front of us was angry, furiously angry looking at Estee and me. I recognised this man, he looked older and a monster too.

He found Estee! Oh no!!

"You're coming back to New York young lady!"He said, Estee stared crying, she took my hand and lead runnimg away from him around, up and down the mall. He had a knife in his hands for god 's sake.

Who would do this to their daughter?

(A/N:Co writer is @Zane26!!!
Who saw that coming? Estee s dad in Cheshire??? What will he do to Estee and Harry? Estee will go to X Factor, Harry no, you'll see later what he'll do)