Chapter Thirty Two

- Mikes POV -

"Someone find my step son!!" I screamed at the beach wardens, everyone was in small boats.

"Sir we are sending some down now please calm down" a man answered, I nodded quickly.

Three men in scuba diving outfits quickly disappeared into the deep water, everyone went silent waiting for their return.

- Ambers POV -

We sat silently in the bubble, shivering slightly as it was cold.

"Josh" I said in a strong tone I pointed out into the cold water. Some men were swimming towards us, Josh jumped up and stood in front of me.

"Use your powers or something Amber!!" Josh screamed looking at me, I shook my head and stood up beside him.

"I told you, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. They all know that I'm like this now so.. I should just leave"

He grabbed onto me.

"I told you Amber! no! I'm not letting them!!" He shouted, the men were surrounding the bubble.

Josh grabbed onto me tightly.

"Get ready to hold your breath Josh" I said looking down at him, he began to tear up while shaking his head quickly.

"No no no, you're not going no!!"

I raised my hands and pushed them out quickly, causing the bubble to pop. Josh wouldn't let go off me, I tried to push him off.

- Josh's POV -

What is she doing!? I know I can fix this I can help her but she's not giving me a chance.

I can't hold my breath that long but I was determined to not leave her. One of the men grabbed me and forcefully dragged me away from Amber, I was loosing my sight again as I watched them swim away...

I reached my hand out to her while shouting, she touched the tip of my fingers before being guided away.