Chapter Twenty Six

- Josh's POV -

I tilted the front door handle and pushed it, and it was locked. I sighed and Rose looked at me funny.

"You can't just walk into her house that's rude" she said forcefully, I rolled my eyes. She doesn't understand.

"Rose can you just go I'm-"

"Why don't you want me to see Amber? do you want me all for yourself or something?" She said raising an eyebrow, I began to laugh so loud that I choked.

"Are you kidding right now" I said in tears, suddenly I heard the creak of a window opening, it sounded like Ambers.

"Amber it's me Josh!!" I screamed while waving my arms, the window slammed. My hands turned to fists and I kicked the door with all my strength, it flew open.

"What the hell are you doing you creep!" Rose screamed, I looked back at her then continued to enter the house.. She followed me.

"If you think I'm a creep why are you still here?" I said taking a breath in, she walked in front of me.

"Because I want to make friends" Rose said in a sarcastic voice.

"Amber.. Where are you!" I shouted. I headed for the stairs and Rose followed.

"Amber?" Rose said quietly. I looked around at the top of the stairs, Rose pointed to a room.

"She could be in here.."

"No!" I shouted pulling her back, she almost walked into Ambers mothers room.. It's filled with magic books and notes.

I walked up to Ambers bed room door and knocked it slowly.

"Amber?"

- Ambers POV -

Who's out there?
How did they get in?

I was sitting in the corner of my room with my knees to my chest breathing slowly, my heart was racing.

I stood up quietly and tip toed over to my cupboard, quickly putting on new jeans, a baby blue hoodie and white socks.

I raised my hands slowly, making the bed levitate quietly. I guided it to the corner where I was sitting before, leaving it there peacefully.

I walked over to the door quietly, waiting to attack.

Without thought, I swung open the door and raised my right hand in anger; sending my attacker flying back wards into the opposite wall..

Until I noticed..