Chapter Twenty Two

- Ambers POV -

"Wow.." Josh whispered slowly as the door opened fully, I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say, I was scared, anxious, confused, angry and upset all at the same time.

We walked in slowly, the walls filled with sticky notes and pictures, the book. It was sitting wide open on her bed, I ran towards it looking at the page it was left open on.

It was a picture of a woman, she was creating water with her powers. She looked happy, like she was doing something good. Josh just stayed silent, staring at the walls in shock. I stood up and he looked at me.

The walls were covered in my mothers hand writing, they said nasty things. There was also pages torn out of the book which were stuck on the mirror.

I pulled a page off the wall and looked at it..

"Chapter 26.. How to s-steal powers?!" It read, I dropped the page and began to cry again, Josh ran to me.

"Amber please listen, she's gone. She can't do any of this to you anymore" he said holding my shoulders so I would look at him.

"She was trying to steal my powers Josh, how can I not be upset? I trusted her to protect me all these years and she was actually plotting a plan?" He let go off me quickly and looked down, I wiped my eyes and began to rip all the pages of the wall in anger, no no not again.

"Amber please stop!" Josh shouted.

- Josh's POV -

"J-Josh" she said quietly, not looking at me. I stepped closer.

"Amber we have to leave now" I said, she shook her head.

"Run before it's too late, p-please go" she said raising her eyes, I seen so much anger in them. But I know her, and behind the anger there was fear.

"I'm not leaving you here, why would I do that?" I continued while gently grabbing her arms, she pulled away and punched the mirror.. It shattered to pieces as her hand started to bleed, she screamed.

"Amber please let me help you!!" I shouted, I grabbed her trying to calm her down but she didn't want that, she pushed me and I hit the wall.

Her face went white the anger was taking over, I'm not leaving.

"JOSH PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT" She shouted, before I could answer she turned around with anger spread across her face, she was gone now.

"Amber I know you're still there please listen, it's me Josh. Your friend?"

"I have no friends, you're not a friend to me!!" She screamed while all the pages began to fly towards me, the room turned into a tornado of books and empty pages, spinning wondrously in the air. Suddenly the lamp broke to pieces, the glass began to attack me, but through all of this I seen her, Amber she was controlling it all. She was hurting me, something she promised she would never do.

My face was bleeding and hurt from the flying glass, I told her I wouldn't leave but she forced me out. I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I heard the glass bouncing off the ground as I slammed the front door, running home.

"Josh?.. What happened to your face?!" Mike shouted as I entered the house, I was out of breath and shaking.

"I-I fell.." I said, he looked at me.

"Hmm.. Ok. Let's go get you cleaned up"