Chapter Twenty

- Josh's POV -

"Josh Josh Josh Josh!!" I heard as I opened my eyes wide, my little sister was banging my bedroom door; Amber was still asleep on the floor. I jumped down and tapped her waking her up.

"Wha-" I shushed her and pointed to the cupboard for her to hide.

"Come in!" I shouted, she entered in her long blue princess dress, I smiled.

"Good morning lazy bones!" She shouted as she stumbled into my room, she jumped on my bed and smiled at me.

"Your hair looks silly Josh" Katie said trying to fix it, I pushed her away and blushed.

"Hey! I just woke up!" I said laughing, I heard a snicker from the cupboard, I looked up quickly and saw Amber peeking out of the cupboard with a huge smile on her face.. What's she so happy about?

"Ok bye Josh" Katie said suddenly running out of my room, I waved and closed the door.

- Ambers POV -

I climbed out of the cupboard and laughed, Josh is so good with his little sister.. She's really cute too.

"What's so funny?" He said fixing his hair, I ran over to him and messed up his hair again.

"Hey no! I just fixed it!!" he shouted as he began to tickle me, I really can't control my laughter when being tickled. He stopped and shushed me.

"They're gonna hear you!" He said laughing.

"Then stop tickling me stupid!" I said standing up and looking out the window. He stood up and looked out beside me. I suddenly felt a rush of.. Fear? I guess. I mean everything is happening so quickly, I've only been here a few days and I think I've already made a best friend.. And I have no idea where my family or my mum is!

"I wander where my mum went.." I whispered, he looked at me.

"Do you care?"

"Well yeah obviously.. I mean she's my mum but, she deserves it" I said moving away from the window and going into the corner of the room.

"I feel bad for taking you away from her, but I felt like I had to protect you" he said suddenly breaking the silence. I looked up and smiled.

I forgot to thank him for saving my life.