Chapter Twenty Seven

- Ambers POV -

My eyes shot open as I heard the crack of the wall, followed by the screams of a girl. I looked up to see Josh lying across the landing from me, his eyes shut and his body lifeless.

I ran towards him, but then being interrupted by a stranger.

"Get away from him!!" She screamed in my face, her hands were over her head like she was trying to protect herself.

"You're a monster!!" she shouted once more, I stepped back in fear.. I am a monster.

The girl tried to pick up Josh, but I didn't go near them..

She finally lifted him and began to trail him down the stairs, I peeked out of my room and looked at his pale white face hanging over her shoulder. His eyes opened slowly, like he was squinting. He just stared at me with no expression, I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks as they left. The house filled with silence once again.

- Roses POV -

I can't believe what I just witnessed, she's a monster.. Fairy.. Demon thing. I don't know, but she's something like that!

I trailed Josh to his house and knocked the front door.

"What's going on?!" A tall man said as he opened the door, I told him everything about the girl and how she hurt him. He was shocked, but he took Josh off me and thanked me for my help.

- Josh's POV -

"It's ok Josh.. The bad girl won't get you anymore" I heard as I opened my eyes, Katie was standing over me playing with my hair.

I was at home, lying in the living room in front of the open fire.. Just like it used to be.

"Josh you alright?" Mike said as he entered the room, I nodded.

"You're pretty bashed up" He said handing me some coffee, I tilted my head not knowing what he was talking about. He pointed to the mirror that hung on the wall, Katie helped me up and I limped over to it.

My face was covered in back and blue bruises, including my eyes. My arms were marked with dirt and red marks, I didn't even want to look at the rest of my body as it would probably be worse than what I'm looking at right now...

"Don't worry Josh, we're getting that monster took away"