Chapter Thirty One

- Amber's POV -

The water was rising, but I had no way to stop it..

The weather was out of my control now as i went over 'the angry scale'.

The small village looked weird underwater, everything was cleaner and more light. It looked better than usual. I held the little snowman close and thought a moment.. maybe this little guy has a home, or a family?

I don't want to be taking a snowman away from anyone.. my hands let grip of the snowman, I watched him float to the surface and suddenly being picked out of the water.

I smiled widely.

- Josh's POV -

"H-huh?" My head was spinning and I had no idea where i was, what even happened.

I shook my head and realised I was in a huge bubble.. Under water!?

I looked around quickly, pressing my hands against the bubbles surface and looking out. I seen someone floating out in the distance.

I began to hit the sides of the bubble to create noise, she turned around quickly.

"Amber!!" I shouted, she swam quickly over to me. I couldn't hear her though.. we were under water obviously.

- Ambers POV -

I was scared, I don't want to hurt him anymore. I'm a monster a vicious creature that shouldn't be aloud near such angels like Josh..

He waved me into the bubble.. I sighed and disappeared. He looked around hopelessly until he realised I was beside him..

"Amber!!" He shouted while hugging me tight, I didn't hug back..

He pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm sorry Josh, I don't want to hurt you anymore" I said quickly, he shivered.

"I don't care if you hurt me, even if you want too. But I feel like I have to keep you safe, even if something really bad happens" He said with a smile. Tears dropped from my face, I wiped them away quickly.

"Why am I crying" I said while laughing quietly at myself, I turned away to fix myself.

"Please don't let me go" He said as I turned back around.

"I don't want to hurt my best friend" I said in a stronger tone to him, he sighed.

"I'm staying with you, Amber" he said grabbing my hand, I pulled away quickly.

"Don't touch me, you never know what could happen to you.."

He hit the walls of the bubble.

"Why did you flood the village that I live in?"

"I didn't mean too.. It's anger" I said sighing loudly.

"Can you fix it?" He said looking at me closely. I shook my head.

"I don't know, I've never been so stupid before.. if they find me I'll be killed Josh" I said trembling. He held me close again not letting me pull away.

"I won't let them.."