Chapter 79 - The End

I walk out from my wardrobe and hold Finn's suit then bring it to the bed and place it on the bed so he can just wear his suit and he wont take long to find it anymore.

After that I walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth and Finn is standing in front of the vanity mirror and trying to shave his beard from his face. I walk to another wastavel next to him and brush my teeth. This is really my morning routine.

"Ouch." Finn groans.

I wash my mouth then turn my face at him. I take the shearing from his hand and help him to shave his beard from his face.

"I just dont understand. Before I'm married with you I always can do this by myself but now I cant." Finn says to me.

"Sometimes it's not about you cant but it's because you dont want to." I said to him.

"It's just what can I do without you huh?" Finn smirks at me.

"The others are still here but you have to go to work." I said to him and clean his chin from the foam with face towel.

"I only will have meeting. I got a promotiom by the way." Finn grins at me.

"You didnt tell me you got a promotion." I chuckle.

"Well, Mr. McGimmy is going to retired. And there are three candidates who got promoted as producer in Sony Music London and one is me. Two others is from US." Finn says to me.

"You will get that." I smile at him.

"You sure about that?" Finn raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yes. I am. You're my perfect husband and you've been working there since 8 years ago. You deserve that." I hold his hand.

"Really dont know my life would be without you." Finn smiles at me.

I smile back at him and continue cleaning his chin with the fsce towel until he pushes my face closer to me and kisses me softly. I put my hand around his shoulder and then kiss him back until we pull our lips away.

"I already prepare your suit and tie on the bed. Get ready now." I smile at him.

"Yes, mommy." Finn kisses my forehead and walk out from the bathroom.

I take tissue paper and clean the cutter that he use to shave his beard then place it into the cabinet under my wastavel and wash my hand. I tie my robe and folded my hair then went out from the bathroom as Finn changing his clothes.

Finn shows me his tie. I let out a sigh and folded his long tie like I always did everyday except for the weekend or when I have morning meeting and I have to go out earlier than him.

"Have breakfast now." I said to him and slap his butt.

"You're nasty." Finn chuckles.

"Stop it." I chuckle.

Finn wear his shoes and went out from our room. I take his coat and his bag and hold it then walk out from our room and walk downstairs as some of our guests are having breakfast.

"The Mr and Mrs. Hudson finally come out from their honeymoon suite." Santana simply said.

"Morning." I chuckle. "And how could you know that is honeymoon suite?" I ask her.

"Your step-brother-in law told us." Santana simply answer.

"Dude, it's summer and you still have works?" Sam asks Finn.

"I have meeting but I'll be back home after that." Finn says to them.

"And look at you. You must be rarely have work out." Kurt says to me.