Chapter 13

Now we are in plane and going back to Lima. Everyone just being quiet. We lost from Nationals. We got twelve places and I was thinking about what that Jesse guy said was right. The kiss between Finn and Rachel was unprofessional and vulgar.

I'm sitting down on the window seat and listening to the music with iPod. This is Finn's iPod actually. The iPod that he lend me that day and I'm still keeping it.

Sam is sitting down next to me. In the middle between me and Mike. I dont know this is prepared or not but he keep following me. I dont mind with that actually besides that he is cute.

"So what are you gonna do for summer?" Sam asks me.

"Fly to Paris spending one week looking at Eiffel Tower and wondering why people love that tower then go to London and do the same thing in front of Big Ben and go to Manchester and ask all those question to my grandma." I said to Sam.

"Haha that's really funny. Seriously. You're hillarious." Sam laughs.

"No, seriously. That's what I'm planning." I frown at him.

"O--okay..." Sam simply said. "You dont wanna have summer camp with me in Kentucky?" Sam asks nervously.

"When it will be?" I ask him.

"Two days from today." Sam raises his eyebrows.

"You want to go to summer camp with a spoilt baby like me who cant leave my dad's hand?" I frowns at him.

"It's only one week. Besides I'm sure your dad will agree with that." Sam says to me.

"Well, I never have a camp before so I'm join." I giggle.

"Cool. Well, I'll-I'll see you there." Sam smiles at me.

"We still have fifteen minutes in plane so just save your goodbye things." I chuckle.

Sam just chuckle. I go back turn my face to the window and looking at the sky. Suddenly a record song is playing in this iPod. I look at the screen and the title is 'Dear, Madison'.

I never heard this song before. There are many songs in this iPod and most of them are my favorite songs and this song is playing for the first time.

I turn my face and my eyes meet Finn's eyes who sit down on the opposite seat of my seat. We just look at each other with our poker face. I turn my face away and go back looking at the sky.

Finn and I didnt talk each other since I'm mad because he hit Aaron. Finn shouldnt hit Aaron I guess, because his words already made Aaron speechless and he still cant hold his anger.

I keep listening to this song. This song only has the melody of a piano and no lyrics and I dont know what this mean.

"Dear all passengers. Our plane will arrived in Dayton International Airport, Lima, Ohio. Thanks for flying with us."

I take my earphone from my ear and place the iPod and the earphones to my jacket pocket. The plane is ready to landing and I really need to go out from this place because I miss bedroom.

The plane is finally landing in Dayton International Airport. I'm standing from my seat and went out from the plane and holding my sling bag.

After this I will facing senior year. I just hope that my senior year will be really bright like it used to be.

"Guys, get into our bus and I will take all your suitcase." Mr. Schue says to us.

We just nodded then walk out from the check out gate and went out from the airport and looking for the shuttle bus for us.