Chapter 12

Nationals 2 | Madison's POV

I went out from the bathroom wearing a mini polka shirt, a white knit with long sleeve, a long necklace, also my boots and the socks.

Tonight, I'll have a date with Sam and I think I have to give him a shot even though I dont know with what I feel right now but I guess give someone a chance is not a bad idea at all

Besides that I know Finn asked Rachel out since she already dressed with her blue ocean dress and I dont know why I just feel uncomfortable with that.

"Wohoo where are you going, girl?" Mercedes chuckles as she saw me went out from the bathroom with a new clothes.

"I'm going to have a date." I giggle.

"With who? Puckerman? You'll get into his pants. He will bring you to another hotel and hook up." Santana frowns at me.

"Puck and I will have a date in local bar tonight since we are getting back together." Lauren says.

I take my blue beanie hat from my suitcase and wear it on my head while looking at the mirror.

"Then with who?" Tina asks curiously.

"Sam asked me out and I said yes." I giggle.

"Wow Trouty Mouth did that? He is such a lucky one." Santana says to me.

"You both look cute to be together." Rachel says to me.

"Well, I just think that maybe I could give him a shot." I said to them. I look at my watch and it's almost 6pm. Sam told me to meet him at 6 in the lobby. "Well, I better go." I take my sling bag and look at myself from the mirror once again.

"You already beautiful, Madison." Rachel smiles at me.

"Thank you. See you girls." I chuckle and went out from my room.

I close the door and went out from my room and Finn just went out from his room wearing a suit and he looks gorgeous. What the hell I'm talking about?

"Wow." Finn chuckles.

"What do you think? This plan B is working right?" I chuckle at Finn.

"Never see you in a skirt before. All I see is jeans, boots, tshirt and flannel shirt." Finn chuckles.

"Finn, come on. I need to get through this. And I think that Sam likes cute girl with skirt." I said as we walk together to the lift.

"Just dont change yourself to be someone you are not because of someone." Finn simply said and walk passed me.

I'm just standing frozen and thinking about the things Finn said. Yeah I rarely wear skirt or dress if it's not really necessary. But tonight, I changed my style to be someone who I am not.

"You just wanna standing there? This lift is waiting for you." Finn says from the lift and hold the button.

"Coming." I said and walk little bit faster then get into the lift.