Chapter 41

Few Months Later

I'm living in New York City now. It's been so great to be here and I got a new life experience here to lived alone with myself and I'm gonna prove my dad that I'm fine here.

It's been 3 months, I had my college and I enjoyed it. At first two weekd of summer, Finn and I had summer holiday here and we stayed in my little studio apartment and it was fun.

But then we back to Ohio and when the college started I went back to New York and he has his college in Columbus. But we keep our long distance relationship since I went home every two weeks but it's been one month I didnt go home.

I've been busy with this and that project but I'll back home this week and surprise Finn and my dad until christmas and we will have christmas together.

My mom still calling me to make sure I'm okay but last thing I heard her little new family moved to Ohio for a better life since the living cost in Ohio isnt that expensive than in New York. I dont know about that by the way.

She could be my mom but I have my own family with my dad and I'm happy with that. God, I miss my dad so bad. I will go home and surprise him. I will.

Now, I'm cooking for my dinner. I lived alone and I have to learn how to cook even though my dad and Finn were right. My cook isnt that delicious but I'm learning now.

Suddenly my laptop ringing. I turn my face to my dining table and answer the skype call from Finn.

"Hey, Finny Bear." I smile at him.

"Hey, future wife. How you doing?"

"It was great. I'm cooking for dinner now. What about you?" I ask him.

"Dont forget to add more salt and garlic." Finn chuckles.

"My cook seems better now, sir." I chuckle and put my pan with food on it into the oven then sit down on my dining table.

"I miss you, babe. Really miss you." Finn half-smiled at me.

"I miss you too. But we have our phone dates and our skype dates every day. I will come home on thanksgiving."

"Not this week?" Finn sighs.

"Wait, what's wrong?" I frown.

"Mr. Schue called me and came to the shop and asked me something." Finn says.

"Ask you what? To be the best man on his wedding? I though he already asked you that."

"No, babe. It's freak me out. He is officially on the blue ribbon panel to improve arts education. He will go to Washington DC for couple months and he left me to direct the glee club since glee club is extracurricular and they dont need a real teacher to direct them so Principal Figgins said yes." Finn says.

"That's great. You can do it. You're an adult. Just treat them as your friend but you still have to be wise. Be their leader not their boss, Finn. I'm so happy to heard that. You're amazing." I smile happily.

"Dont be so overeact." Finn chuckles. "And first order of business is musical drama. And I'm directing the musical with Artie."

"That's cool. You learn to directing."

"I cant do that. I cant do all those direct thing like you did for West Side Story. It's Grease. It's about high school and love story like us. And it really makes me miss you more and more." Finn says.

"Finn, I miss you so bad. I promise I will go home on thanksgiving. It's only few weeks away." I half-smiled at him.

"What should I do for the musical? I cant do that. Directing the musical isnt me. I just think how to beat The Warblers." Finn sighs.