Chapter 67

Quick's Wedding

Now we are back to Lima for the wedding between Quinn and Puck that will be held in a ballroom hotel where Mr. Schue ever held his wedding but it turned out to cancelled. It's kinda weird actually since Puck is jew and Quinn is such a religious christian but I dont mind with that. Love is love, man.

I went out from the car and look around. The kids are following us and went out from the car wearing their black suit and bowtie that Blaine gave them.

"Alright, dont make a trouble okay." I said to the kids. "Because we will meet bunch of people of me and your dad's friends."

"We wont, mom." Ross says to me.

Actually I can easily leave them with my parents but no one of them want to stay home. They said they want to go out around Lima since they rarely be in here so we let us. Besides that they're not baby anymore.

We then enter the place for the chapel thing. I just hold Finn's elbow and look around for another friends especially the one that we rarely meet.

"Finn! How are you?" Mr. Schue greets us and hugs Finn.

"Good to see you here, Mr. Schue." Finn says to him.

"Me too. Last time I saw you guys three years ago when Sue bought the auditorium for glee club." Mr. Schue chuckles.

Yeah McKinley is become one of the school of arts accross the country and Mr. Schue is the one who become the principal in McKinley now since Sue Sylvester is become the vice president of US and she is no more glee club enemy.

"Ah these are the boys right? Hi." Mr. Schue smiles at the kids. "I'm your parents teacher in high school."

"This one is Chandler, Ross, and Joey." I introduce them to Mr. Schue.

"Okay, okay let's the wedding begin. Good to see you guys here." Mr. Schue smiles at us and walk away.

"Boys, your grandparents are over there. Your dad and I have to find our friends because we will be the bridesmaid and best man so stay there with your grandma." I said to them and points to Finn's mom.

"Where?" Ross asks while look around.

"Next to grandpa Burt." Finn points at them.

"Okay stay with them for a while okay. Give me a kiss, first." I said to them and grins at them as they kiss my cheek one by one and walk to Finn's parents.

"But dont take long." Joey says to me.

"I wont, honey." I shake my head.

They turn around and walk to Finn's parents who sit down on the chapel until they met Finn's parents and Burt turn around at us and nodded and smile at us.

Finn and I just nodded back then walk off from the chapel and look around. I wear my ocean blue bridesmaid dress and Finn wear his black suit and bowties also a flower on his suit.

Finn holds my hand as we keep walking until we found a room with sign 'bridesmaid/bestman dressing room' from the outside. Finn and I knock that door and waiting for someone open the door until Mercedes open that door.

"Hey, New York City people!" Mercedes grins at us and hugs us. "Come in!"

"Hi." I walk in and smile at the others while they're getting ready.

"You look stunning like always." Tina smiles at me.

"Well, Tina everyone will always look stunning after they get married and have children." Santana says to Tina.