Chapter 54

Madison's POV

I'm drinking my hot latte and looking at Finn who just being quiet and confused. We are in Lima Bean right now. Yeah I went home for Mr. Schue's wedding and I dont understand why Finn asked me to talk here when actually we can just talk in our backyard.

"Thanks for coming here." Finn says to me.

"Are you okay? Why you dont wanna look at me?" I frown at him and cup his cheek and make him look at me.

"I have something to tell you but please dont mad at me again. I know I'm stupid and always stupid." Finn says nervously.

"Hey calm down. What's wrong?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I-I kissed Kenisha." Finn says nervously at me.

I just being quiet and drink my latte and turn my face away. I dont know how could he kissed my half-sister.

"Did she kiss you back?" I ask him.

"No, she totally freaked out. It's just she was there after I went off from New York and she gave me many advices and made me laughs." Finn sighs. "I'm the worst person in this whole world!" Finn yelled.

"No, you're not okay. You told me the truth by yourself." I calm him down.

"Just please dont mad at me. I said that I want to fix everything between us but I was stupid and I'm really stupid. Please please dont mad at me." Finn holds my hands.

"Why should I? I said you can go date anyone else you want right?" I said to Finn.

"I dont love her okay. Even after that we didnt talk anymore and I guess she hates me right now." Finn says to me.

"Did Ryder know about this? She is dating Ryder." I raise my eyebrows.

"No. Well, if he knows he must be already beat me. He just a sophomore but his body is as big as mine and I guess I should tell him first." Finn says.

"Dont. You cant handle your anger and they just sophomore. Listen, I know my sister, she is wiser than me and I will talk to her. Now all you need to do is acting like everything is fine in front of Ryder. You will back to college after this and everything will be fine okay." I half-smiled at him.

"You didnt mad at me?" Finn raises his eyebrows at me.

"No, I didnt. I dont have any rights for that." I shake my head. "Okay I have to go because I promise to meet my mom in the mall. It's fine, Finn. Just stop think about that." I said to him and take my latte then walk away from our table.

Actually I'm not fine. Heard that he kissed my half-sister just make me down but what else I can do? Nothing. He is not even mine. Well, he used to but now? We broke up and he can go out with any girl he want even though he told me he loves me.

Now I'm walking in the city street. My mom said that she want to see me and talk to me. I dont know what is she gonna talk about but I just hope that no bad plans or anything.

My dad is having plan to propose Caitlin. He said that he doesnt need another time to know her because they already know each other since they were in high school and dad really believes that first love is true. Even though I dont believe that anymore since the things happened between Finn and I.

I walk enter the mall and turn my way to find the Italian restaurant that mom told me. She is already waiting for me and want me to have dinner with her.

I enter the restaurant and look around until I found my mom and sit down opposite her. "I'm sorry, mom. I have to meet Finn first."

"It's okay, honey. But your dad told me that you both break up." Mom frowns at me.