Chapter 74

"This is our mansion." Dad says to us as we are standing in front of our mansion and holding our suitcase.

"Wow. This is huge." Finn says as he look around.

"You guys can leave here one day maybe if you want." Dad grins at us then bring his suitcase and walks in to the mansion.

"Are we have swimming pool here?" Joey asks me.

"Yep. Also a home theater." I said to him and get in bring the suitcase in.

"Alright, this house has seven bedrooms and you kids can choose which one you like the most. Or maybe your mom's former room." Dad says to the kids.

"Seven bedrooms?" Chandler asks. "It's bigger than our house in New York, grandpa." Chandler says.

"Yeah you guys can live here when you guys grow up and enter high school and get your own bedroom. This is yours." Dad says to them.

"Alright, boys. Let me show you the rooms." I said to my sons and walk upstairs and bring our suitcase slowly. "Your dad and I will sleep here. This is my former room. Your grandparents on that white door. And the rest choose which one is yours." I grin at them.

"Mom can we swim after this?" Joey asks me.

"Yes sure." I nodded.

They cheering happily and walk to their room that they choose and bring their suitcase. I shake my head and walk to my room bring my suitcase with Finn following me.

"This is ours?" Finn chuckles and lay his body on the bed.

"Yeah maybe when the kids grow up and enter high school we can stay here since they cant be in the same room anymore." I said to Finn.

"Actually I just want to buy another bigger house by my own money." Finn half-smiled at me.

"Finnie, you made that one." I smile at him.

"And I'm still cant believe that. Wondering how proud my dad gonna be." Finn smiles back at me.

"He will be proud of you. Trust me." I nodded at him and sit down on the edge of the bed.

Finn sit up on the bed and kisses me softly while cupping my cheek. "I'm not Jordan Belfort and I wont leave you for another woman."

"You already prove that for the past ten years." I smile at him. "Alright, dad called the housemaid from the agent since we stay here so the dinner must be ready." I said to Finn and stand up from the bed.

Finn just stand up from the bed and hug me from behind. We then went out from our room and I see the kids are ready with their swim suit and swimming in the pool.

"We should have like that one in our house." Finn chuckles and put his hand around my shoulder.

"We have one and it's portable. Isnt that cool?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"That was fake, babe." Finn chuckles.

"Yeah you're right." I nodded and chuckles then put my hand as we walk downstairs and turn our way to the backyard where the kids are swimming in the swimming pool.

Finn and I walk to the backyard then sit down on the sofa near the pool as my dad and Caitlin are sitting down there and have their drink.

"You both can have honeymoon here if you want." Dad grins at us.

"We have that every day." Finn chuckles.

"Eww." I roll my eyes and cover his mouth with my hand.

"I just cant believe that this house has seven bedrooms." Caitlin says to us.

"Mom made it for fair. Matthew has three children and I have one so when we have family gathering all of us get one room here. That's why Madison and I have our own room here. But still if we went here, she doesnt wanna sleep alone." Dad says to us.