Chapter 49

Finn's POV

My phone cant stop vibrating and Madison cant stop calling me. I just dont wanna answer her call. I eavesdrop her conversation with her nana and it was really hurt me.

That woman said that Madisom deserves someone better than me. Not a stupid, poor guy, who doesnt even know his dad like me. And I know what she said is right. I'm nothing and Madison is really special.

What is the thing I can do? I love her with all my heart but her grandma's words really hurt me. Oh God.

"Finn, your phone cant stop buzzing." Mom says to me.

I look at my phone and turn off my phone then continue eating dinner and pretend like nothing is happened between me and Madison.

"Finn, are you okay? You look sad." Mom frowns at me.

"I'm fine." I simply said.

"Dont lie to me, honey." Mom says to me.

"I will cancel my engagement with Madison." I simply said.

"What's wrong? You both love each other and we all support you." Mom frowns at me.

"I'm not belong with her. She is really special and I'm nothing." I simply said and leave the dining room.

My mood for having dinner is just gone. I leave the dining room and walk upstairs to get into my room. I turn my face to the window and Madison is standing near on her window and looking at my room.

I walk to my window and looking at her and close my curtain. I'm sorry, Maddy. But your grandma is really right. I'm not belong to you.

Madison's POV

I'm standing in front of my window and looking at Finn's window until he walk closer to his window and looking at me then he suddenly close his window.

Tears slowly fall down to my face and I just can sit down on my sofa near the window. I know Finn must be mad at me or something after he eavesdrop my convo with nana but I swear, I dont wanna leave him. I just love him.

Finn might be not as rich as my dad but he can make me happy like my dad did. In this world only him who can love me as much as my dad did and I just wanna be with Finn. No one else.

Tomorrow is Christmas and I guess our plan to celebrate christmas eve with ice skating will be cancelled. I'm still want to be with him and we are getting closer now.

"Honey, you dont want to have dinner?" Dad walks into my room.

I wipe my tears away quickly and shake my head. "No, I'm not hungry."

"You've been crying?" Dad frowns at me.

"No, I was texting with Finn and he made stupid jokes so I'm laughing until I cried." I giggle.

"You sure?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah. I'm fine, dad." I smile at dad.

"You sure you dont wanna have dinner?" Dad asks me.

"No, I'm not really hungry." I shake my head. "You can just have eat, dad." I said to dad.

"Okay. If you're hungry just walk upstairs." Dad says to me then walk out from my room.

I turn my face back to my window and see Finn turn off his lamp in his room. I just let out a sigh and walk to my bed and lay my body there and turn off the main lamp in my room.

I dont know what should I do to make Finn wanna talk to me and tell him that I wont leave him no matter what because I only love him. Nobody else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~