Chapter 25

Christmas went really good with my dad in Manchester for a week. Now back to school and back to the routine as the senior class vice president.

Santana, Mercedes, Sugar, and Brittany back to New Directions since The Troubletones lost at sectionals and their director fired because Principal Figgins found out that she slept with Puck. Mr. Schue let the Troubletones join us to perform on show choir competition and they can perform one song.

Now, I'm just thinking about my future. Everyone in choir room get in pair. I meant like they're dating to one another and I keep hangin Finn on. I dont know why it's really hard for me to have a new relationship and it maybe because my fear about getting hurt. I know such a weird one.

But I really love Finn. I really do. Sometimes I just wanna tell the world that he is mine but I cant because we are not dating and actually I'm afraid if Finn would leave me again and I lose him again because he isnt mine but now I wont let that happen.

Now, I'm walking down in the hallways and hold my notebook about the thing that I'm gonna tell to the others and turn my way to the choir room.

"Alright everyone, as your senior vice president I have a big big announcement!" I grin at them.

"Okay you tell them." Kurt nodded at me.

I'm just standing on the front then open my notebook. "First of all since 75% of students tweeted me and said that they bored everytime the teacher start speaking in the class, so from now, I place a basket of candy in every classroom and every week I will change the taste of the candy and you can request at me. Yeay!" I said excitedly at them.

"It's free?" Artie frowns.

"Yes, it's free and thanks to my dad because he paid all those candy for me because he agreed with what I said." I grin at them.

The others start cheering and clapping happily except for Rachel. I turn my face at Kurt and he smiles at me and nodded at me.

"Thanks to Another Richie Bitch over there." Santana says.

"And second, I will make McKinley High School Treasure Club which is this club will be handle about all events in McKinley and fundraisings. Kurt and I agree that the head and the commitee of this club should be junior and sophomore so they can continue the glee club for the next year. And those are.... Blaine Anderson as the president, Sam Evans as the vice president, Tina Cohen-Chang as the secretary, and Sugar Motta as the treasurer. Meanwhile I'll be the adviser and controller. So congratulations." I grin at them and clapping.

"What the hell are you doing as the president, Lady Hummel?" Santana frowns at Kurt.

"I'm a controller." Kurt simply said.

"And I'll make sure everything work perfectly. Next one is The Brainiacs. I decided to remake The Brainiacs and I choose Artie as the president of The Brainiacs. So we can win for another debate coming over." I grin at Artie.

"Thank you for trusting me." Artie smiles at me.

"And what about the seniors? What are we gonna do?" Mercedes frowns at me.

"I let you guys join any club you want but you guys cant lead that club because senior job for now is focus and writing your own future. I dont want if these thing distracting you guys and you forget about your future which is means everything for you so...." I giggle.

Finn suddenly plays the drum as the note that he agree with me. I turn my face at him and he smiles at me so I smile back at him. The other seniors just looking at each other then build smile on their face and nodded at me.

"Okay so before the valentines begin, I'll make sure that college fair can be held so you guys wont be lost and we will write our own future together!" I said excitedly.