Chapter 26

"Madison Abigail Collins, will you marry me?"

I just being quiet and looking at him. Finn is still kneel down on his knees and shows me that ring. I though that he just want me to be his girlfriend but I was wrong. It's more than that.

"You want to propose me when we're not even dating?" I frown at him.

"I've been dating you for my entire life..."

"Finn, I-I..."

"I know this is stupid. I know that. Even when I'm thinking about that, this is really stupid. But I really love you. I do." Finn sighs and sit down on the ground.

I take that ring box and close it then give it back to him. "I believe that we're gonna get married someday but not now. I'm just not ready for that."

"So it's a no?" Finn frowns at me.

"It's a yes but not now. I love you too but I'm not ready to get married. Just please dont mad at me." I half-smiled at him.

"It's okay. I know it's stupid. I just dont want to lose you again." Finn says to me.

I smile at him and move my seat closer to him. I cover our shoulders with the blanket he gave me.

"I'm here now and you wont lose me again." I smile at him.

Finn just built a little smile at me. He pull his face closer to me and then kisses me softly. I kiss him back and cup his cheek until we pull our lips away.

"Why dont you propose me to be your girlfriend?" I said to Finn.

"You said that you're not ready to have actual relationship." Finn frowns at me.

"I said that I'm not ready to get married not have actual relationship." I smile at him. "I dont wanna lose you anymore, Finn. I want to make you as officially mine. So I can slap any other girl's face who tries to steal you away from me."

"Okay.. but for girlfriend proposal, I have another thing." Finn says to me.

"What's that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Stay here. Dont go away." Finn says to me then stand up from his seat and walk to his house.

I'm still sitting down then open my book and read it with the bonfire as my light. It's seems little romantic and warm.

Deep down, I also want to marry Finn but I'm not ready to get married. We both just 18th and we're still young. We still have our own future and not getting married.

Finn walks back to the backyard and bring a brown box. He sit down in front of me and open that brown box with stuff inside.

"What's that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Stuff that remind me with you. I save it since we were little." Finn says.

I look at that box and there are many things inside there. Some papers even the draw that Finn made when we were little until I take my necklace.

"This is mine." I chuckle and take my necklace.

"But I planned to propose you with that necklace." Finn takes that necklace from my hand. He close that box then move it to next to him. He sit down in front of me and move his place closer to me. "So, Madison Abigail Collins, will you be my girlfriend?" Finn smirks at me.

"Of course I would." I smile at him.

Finn smiles back at me and wear this necklace around my neck. "I though it could be more romantic."

"It's already romantic, Finn." I said to him. "Nobody asks me to have a date with camping like this."

"Because I remember when the first time we have camping together when we were little and you red a fairytale story for me when I lean my head on your lap. That was our first date." Finn chuckles.