Chapter 55

"God, this dress is so timeless." I said to Kurt as we're looking at wedding magazine.

"I got it, you want that." Kurt simply said.

"No. I mean, okay I want that someday." I rolls my eyes.

Kurt and I are in my room and make a plan for the wedding since dad trust me to arrange the wedding because he is still having his work so does Caitlin.

I'm glad to help. But the things that I'm kinda afraid is dad want me to be the bridesmaid and Finn to be the best man and I dont know how can I walk in the altar with him when we ruinned our wedding plans.

"You already get the bridesmaid dress?" Kurt asks me.

"Yes. I choose my own." I grin at him and walk to my table and take another magazine. "I called the designer and I want this one. This is so shiny and beautiful. I love that."

"That's not supposed to be a bridesmaid dress, Maddy." Kurt rolls his eyes.

"But I love it okay. It's so beautiful." I protest.

"But I guess it looks good on you. Okay bridesmaid dress, check." Kurt says and looking at our list.

Suddenly the door bells rings. I stand up from my seat and walk out from my room. I walk downsrairs. It must be Caitlin, she said that after her works done she wanna come here.

I unlock the door but nobody's there. I look around and I find nobody. I turn my face and I see a white teddy bear and a bouquet of red roses on the ground right in front of my door.

 I turn my face and I see a white teddy bear and a bouquet of red roses on the ground right in front of my door

I take that teddy bear and that flowers and there is a card inside that flowers. I take that and read that 'Happy Valentine's Day'. I know where these gift come from. It must be from the boy next door aka Finn.

I walk upstairs and get into my room. Kurt turns his face at me and raises his eyebrows. "Whom that from?" Kurt asks curiously.

"Your step-brother. Who else?" I simply said and place that gift on my table.

"You met him?" Kurt asks me.

"No, but I got a card and that card wrote with his handwritting." I said to him and sit down on the carpet floor and go back looking at the magazine.

"You think that you should give him a second chance?" Kurt raises his eyebrows.

"I was about to when he went off from New York but when I got back here, he told me something that made my faith gone away." I sigh.

"What is that?" Kurt frowns at me.

"He kissed my half-sister." I simply said.

"Wait, what?" Kurt gasped.

"Yeah he told me by himself and beg me to not mad at him. Well, I didnt mad at him but I'm just thinking how he could do that." I said to Kurt.

"Finn is stupid relationship. And you know that." Kurt says to me.